Fiber One Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookie uploaded by Edison P.Fiber One Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookie uploaded by Erica R.Fiber One Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookie uploaded by Kassie B.

BY FIBER ONE

A delightfully soft and chewy cookie that you can feel good about. A classic favorite baked with delicious chunks of chocolate - each cookie contains 20% of your Daily Value of Fiber and is individually packaged for easy on-the-go convenience.

Ingredients :
Bleached Wheat Flour, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Soluble Corn Fiber, Enzyme Modified Butter, Chicory Root Extract, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Canola), Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 1% Or Less of Corn Starch, Baking Soda, Molasses, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Eggs, Milkfat, Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Color Added, Corn Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Milk, Tbhq Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Soy, Egg; May Contain Peanut, Almond, Walnut, Pecan and Macadamia Ingredients

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you have a craving for a chocolate chip cookie but don't want all the sugar then you should eat one of these. " in 1 review
  • "The cookie was a little crunchy and had just the right amount of chocolate chips." in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for a low calorie sweet treat, try these :-)" in 1 review
  • "These are my guilty pleasure snacks." in 1 review
  • "These are really good for being "healthier" cookies." in 1 review
Andrea S.
Porterville, CA
This cookies are really amazing, they taste so good at a low price. You are able to buy them at any local Walmart or Target store. With less fiber and a great taste is an amazing product to eat when your hungry and wanting to lose weight.
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
This is an amazing item. They are very tasteful and have a variety of flavors with this brand. I have been buying these cookies for almost 5 months now. They are not bad for you. They are a delicious cookie and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!
Jamie U.
I love these. My 11year old packs one in her lunch box as often as she can. They are a great sweet little treat I can have without breaking my calorie bank! Lol nearly guilt free, and they taste great too.
Manda O.
These cookies are delicious. They are reasonably priced, and often times on a two-for sale which is perfect for me because my boyfriend and I each take one in our lunch so the box of 6 is gone in about 3 days! They don't crumble, and thy have great flavor. My only complaint is that the chocolate chips/chunks could be a little bit softer in order to match the softness of the rest of the cookie. But that will not stop me from eating them all up!
Kara E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these fiber one soft baked chocolate chunk cookies! They are a perfect mid-morning snack after breakfast and they satisfy my sweet tooth too! They are honestly the only cookies I buy and one a day keeps the other not so healthy snacks away!
Londen U.
These are actually pretty good but since they are not that sweet I don't eat them often, but I should. It met my expectations and keep me pretty regular. I bought them from my local grocery store. I would recommend these to others.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
These cookies are really good for when you have to go but you cant. It has a slight powder taste to it but the chocolate chips distract me from it. I eat them every day. Fiber One Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Abdul B.
Concord, NC
Fiber bars are perfect and the treats version are even better, perfect for pranks on friends and family. If given enough of them especially with milk its guaranteed to have people running to the bathroom.
devin p.
Rockwood, MI
I love these for lunch for school or when I want a sweet snack , these never disappoint me neither does their cereal bars, I haven't found a flavor that I don't like or that I have been disappointed with
Kaiti A.
These are so highly addictive! They don't contain excessive amounts of sugar, but they still taste delicious and satisfying for a sweet tooth, and they aid in digestion as well due to the fiber content.
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
Are these cookies small in size? Do they have many chocolate "chunks?" Do they taste as good as you would expect them to? These kinds of questions matter to real cookie enthusiasts. ;)
Vittoria D.
Philadelphia, PA
How similar are these to the 90 calorie chocolate chip bars?
Jane l.
Are these a decent size or are we talking mini cookie?
Danielle S.
Do these cookies taste like chocolate chip cookies or do they have an odd texter?
Brittany L.
Newport News, VA
On a comparison to a chips ahoy cookie, whats the taste like?