BY FIBER ONE #29 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and sweet caramel with a hint of salt.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Fructose, Whole Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Invert Sugar, Butter, Modified Corn Starch, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar, Lactose), Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lactose, Water, Honey, Refiner's Syrup, Corn Syrup, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color Added, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Alginate, Lactic Acid, Cellulose Powder, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid and Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

• Is this as great as the strawberry?? They have a great flavor don...1 Answers
  • How many grams of sugars does one serving contain?1 Answers
  • Recommends this product or considers that there is a better one?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Harley G.
Readfield, ME
Perfect for when you want a dessert but don't want all the calories. The title Fiber One puts you off it first because you think this is just updated granola. Very smooth and tasty.These are very pleasant little cakes, go well with coffee breaks at the office. Kind of crumby texture, but I guess that is the nature of streusel. Underneath the crumbs, the cake and filling is sturdy enough to travel well, but not too rubbery. Very palatable.
Cathleen H.
Copperas Cove, TX
After trying these cheesecake bars, they are officially my new "healthy dessert". They taste great and are small enough to fit in my purse or glove compartment as a sweet snack. The fiber makes this great a little more filling than something similar in size, and the price makes it a snack I can regularly afford.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I truly don't remember how I found these but I'm so glad I did. I have had other Fiber One products and they are all pretty good and good for your body. These are my favorite though!! I love caramel and cheesecake and I don't taste the sea salt so I love these. I eat them for breakfast or for a snack because they taste like a sweet treat. And they really do help with my tummy and have enough fiber to keep you regular.
Madison G.
Oviedo FL
These would be a really good snack to put in a lunch pal for school or just eat it anytime. These bars are very soft and have a cheesecake in the middle which is like kind of taste like a cake with a little bit of sea salt Carmel. I think you get about 5-6 bars. The price I think is $5 but there are pretty good so I would buy them. This could also be a treat after dinner for you kids. I'm pretty sure that there are also tons of different flavors so you can check those out too
Aimee S.
Soooooooo good! It does have a lot of sugar, but it satisfies that cheesecake craving for less calories. Plus, all that fiber! I wait until they're on sale. That could just be because I'm Dutch, so I don't like paying full price for anything. But it's a pretty affordable, fairly healthy treat!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I was looking for something that was low cal and low sugar for a dessert and these are IT. I was nervous about trying them because I had tried one of the lemon bar ones in the past and they left a bad aftertaste . These ones are really good and have an intense caramel flavor to them . I wish that you could taste the salt part a little bit more but these are great when I have a sweet tooth .
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Heaven in a bar! I'll just come out and say this...I started eating Fiber One bars because I needed more regularity in my digestive system. After finding the cheesecake bars, they have become an awesome treat for me with an added bonus. Of course they are not the healthiest option for a treat but they taste amazing and give your system an extra boost.
Denise G.
The Fiber One salted caramel Cheesecake Bars were good, but there wasn't much of a caramel flavor. You could definitely taste the cheesecake. Not bad for a little snack. Don't expect to get filled up one one, they are about a 2x2 inch square.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
To be honest I didn't love these bars. I tried them for the first time a few days ago but the caramel taste was a bit offputting to me, wish it was more cheesecake and less caramel. I'd recommend it if you are looking more for a caramel flavored snack and not if you want a cheesecake snack
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
B O I THESE ARE BOMB. They're perfect size snacks and they're incredibly tasty. I was really impressed by the quality. I have a sensitive stomach and many foods and sweets irritate it, so to find a healthy snack that is also a nice treat is an amazing thing
María R.
weston, FL
Recommends this product or considers that there is a better one?
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
How many grams of sugars does one serving contain?
Christine K.
Helenwood, TN
Is this as great as the strawberry?? They have a great flavor don't want to be disappointed