BY FIBER ONE #81 in Granola & Muesli

It’s the perfect blend of wholesome goodness and our delightfully tasty mix of crunchy almonds, sweetened cranberry pieces and sweetened granola. Protein and fiber come together as one delicious cereal!

Johane C.
I have tried this for 1st time when I started my diet. First time consumer when I started working out. Pros (fills you up) cons: none. I like how it combines protein and you can add some fruits to it for a complete meal or breakfast
Dawn B.
I really enjoyed this cereal as it tastes as good as it looks. If you buy this cereal, be prepared to get full and stay full for a while. I ate the cereal with Vanilla Almond milk, yum. I recommend this cereal for adults trying to get their fiber and protein daily requirements. The cereal works for me.
Guadalupe F.
Usually my mom would use this, and she got me to eating it. I buy it ether Walmart, Sam's Club, or Publix. It's really healthy, helps you use the restroom better, and cleans up your stomach to feel better.
Ari G.
Granola is great for you, this product is affordable meets my taste bud expectations and that is why i am a repeater consumer , just great value and highly recommendable
Jennifer A.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is one of the best granolas Ive ever tried! The best part of these are that they contain fiber. If you have a hard time using the bathroom I recommend these!
June Q.
I like this cereal not one of the best bit it does have a good cranberry flavor to it. A little over peeing of you ate teeing to taste the almonds too
Kayla B.
Without a doubt my favorite cereal! Great flavor. Sweet and crunchy. Love the cranberry flavor with the whole grains and almonds.
Starla D.
This is such a great cereal! It's low calorie and tastes really good and sweet. Only tried it a few times but would eat it again.
Erica V.
Man i thought getting this much flavor would taste bad but this product proved me wrong great taste and fills you up fast!
Taquana S.
South St Paul, MN
This cereal was very tasty even though it has a decent amount of fiber in it it does not lack in the flavor Department.