Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Nayelie N.
Mission, TX
It can be hard to diet, but these bars help fill that sweet tooth craving. I love the product, but I feel like the bar is too small. Not too expensive, but there’s cheaper products out there. But they have a good taste.
Leela W.
Cincinnati, OH
This healthy snack not only provides fiber, it also provide some protein too. It'll help start off your morning and have you flowing freely. Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter
Paola A.
Chicago , IL
When I am running late for work or school I alway grab one of these granola bars. They are very soft and chewy which for me is great. I love how perfect the peanuts go well with this mix.
Dulce E.
Roswell, GA
It is an amazing product ! I really recommend it it's nothing similar to other products I buy mine From Walmart or target either one !! It is really healthy eating one a day is okay ;
Jamie M.
Lancaster, NY
Love these. It's really hard to get the amount of fiber you need in a day so I'm always going for these especially with the protein. It's somewhat low calorie and actually tastes good.
Annie H.
Burton, MI
These are the only fiber one bars that I am comfortable purchasing. Since I enjoy them enough to actually eat the entire box instead of it gathering dust in my pantry after I've had one. Would definitely recommend
Lauren N.
Not only is it low in sugar but it tastes amazing. This is the perfect snack in between meals and the perfect thing to satisfy a craving. It's healthy with the protein and delicious
angelica c.
maywood, ca
When i was trying to loose babyweight after my second born this definitely helped so much, i didnt go for chips after a work out i went for a fiber bar and water
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
Being a mom, I'm always on the go. Fast food is expensive and I love to have a little snack in my diaper bag for me because breastfeeding takes a toll on the body and these do reply well for me and taste really good.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
These are so good for me because I work full-time go to nursing school full-time and still have to hit the gym. They are a snack that I don't have to think twice about before popping into my mouth.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.