Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Zarinna D.
These are great snacks especially after a workout or long day. They taste good and are a good source of protein (hence the label on the box), they have different flavors to suit your tastes, and is still something sweet.
Jessica F.
Indiana, PA
Fiber One bars are such a great, healthy indulgence. I love having these as a quick pick me up or on the go breakfast food, but they also work great as a guilt-free after lunch dessert. The chocolate peanut butter bar is my favorite, I love peanut butter but it also packs in extra protein so it's a little more filling than some of their other protein bars.
Christine G.
I love these bars. They taste good and a great cheat treat for those trying to watch their calorie intake plus it’s an easy way to get your daily fiber.  Affordable if you can get them on sale or have a coupon.  Yes I would recommend the product to others. Other flavors are just as good.
Jennifer G.
N Chesterfld, VA
I like this because of the chocolate and peanut butter, but it is not extremely filling. I usually have to have this along with something else which adds a lot of calories. But for a small snack it does taste really good.
Angelique M.
Fresno , CA
I like to eat these to sort of be healthy but still get to eat the chocolate that I love. I'm a big peanut butter fan, but this to me is too peanut buttery. Although I do like the bar, will probably continue to buy
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
I usually hate protein bars but this doesn't even taste like it has any protein. I love that the bar is covered in chocolate and the inside has the peanuts which is a nice crunch! Is a little on the sweeter side
Amy G.
Lake Charles, LA
I love peanut butter and chocolate so the combination is perfect. Plus it fills me up for a long time. I love having one for breakfast plus coffee and I'm full till lunch time! It's chewy and has a great flavor!
Erin R.
Lakeland
These are pretty good. They have a decent peanut butter flavor and the chocolate is yummy. My only complaint with these are the whey flavor. It's the nature of most protein bars of course, but it's not too bad
Morgan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These are absolutely the most delicious protein bars ever! If I'm in a rush and just need to grab a quick meal, I always choose these bars! They make me feel full and they fulfill my sweet tooth craving!
Crystal P.
Yakima, WA
These are so extremely delicious because I love peanut butter. I finished my first box and had to buy another and will continue to purchase. Not only are they healthy but affordable as well.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.