Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #18 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
It was pretty good. I tried to use it to substitute meals, but I was still sort of hungry. I got it at Shoprite. I guess I had gotten bored eating them after a while because I found two smushed in my bag (still in the wrapper)!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
For a protein bar these are quite tasty. The only issue is the amount of carbs for a protein snack. I would not consider this a healthy choice as there are healthier bar alternatives out there. I would recommend this to those who are heavily exersizing for a quick burst of energy
Jennifer J.
Dallas GA
Omg.. I would live off these they are so good. Being on a diet this helps me everday to keep going.. I look towards snack time every day because i know i can indulge in this and not have to worry about cheating with my diet. Would definitly recomnend.. To family and friends.
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
I have alot of digestive issues. Fiber one is a natural and yummy way to help keep my body regular as well as keep my fiber levels where they need to be. The chocolate peanut butter bars feel like you're eating candy! So yummy!
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
Doesn't keep me full! The taste is great but as something I was using to grab on the go to last me an hour or 2 until I really got to eat it barely bought me an hour and I definitely have had other bars last me at least that long! Tastes good though!
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
This is my favorite product. Just the name Fiber One itself makes me feel like I'm eating so healthy. I love chocolate and peanut butter. It is a little too expensive for me. Honestly if I could I'd purchase this every week.
Perfect sweet snack for a little extra protein. The taste is great but the price is expensive. Of course you’re paying for the extra protein but sometimes I won’t buy these granola bars when they are 5 dollars a box compared to store brands much cheaper.
Samie M.
These bars taste like they should be dangerous, and with all the sugar they contain I'm sure they are. At least they have fiber and protein to help counter act that...right? The only thing I don't like is they can sometimes be a bit too grainy feeling.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
These are one of my favorite bars to have as a snack. I love the chocolate and peanut butter taste together . They keep me full until the next meal. They are worth giving a try
Cheyenne F.
Downsville, LA
I absolutely love Fiber One products and the chewy bars are one of my favorites. This is my favorite flavor. It has a great flavor for something that's so low in canaries and they aren't expensive....
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.