Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Beth M.
High in protein high in taste. Love these bars. Great for after workouts to keep up the protein intake. Would buy these a lot more if they weren’t so expensive though
Hailey A.
I always bring these along with me on hikes and day trips. It's good for a quick snack that will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied. Peanut butter is awesome ingredient in anything, but it works particularly great in these bars.
Megan A.
Hamilton, ON
The flavour is good. Otherwise, meh. If you can get past how dry it is, than you'll be ok. It's healthy but not my thing. I would choose the special k brand with the same flavour instead
Stephanie E.
Hamilton, ON
Erg affordable and smooth to the taste. I bought this product at my local grocery store and continue to purchase. Usually chocolate and peanut butter hurt my teeth but this did not affect me at all. It's not the healthiest choice for you, but overall they're a very delicious treat
Lim-Lim D.
MIL recommended it & bought a big box from Costco. Unfortunately, I find it way too sweet to be healthy. But it's a good "dessert" after a low fibre meal. Price is reasonable & would not buy as staple for the family, but would definitely use it for traveling as a high fibre snack to ensure sufficient fibre intake.
Oriana V.
Mérida
I'm a huge fan of peanut butter things and these it's one of my favorites, had a good texture and it's a perfect snack to-go. Have a good flavor and it's full of fiber and protein. Love it 💕
Lorrie S.
Fayette, MO
Fiber one chewy peanut butter protein bars are delicious.  While I am not a person who is a big fan of peanut butter anymore, I will say I do love these protein bars.  I think having the Chocolate covering them makes them tastier without the guilt because they are healthy and good for me.  Purchased mine at walmart.
Catalina J.
Chillán
part of a healthy diet, my body needs a lot of protein to build lean mass, therefore I encata this bar because achievement to receive the proteins missing me
Mira E.
Bentong
A good go to bar whenever I'm late for class. Lol I gotta have one in my purse so that whenever I feel hungry I have something to munch on. Haha
alison a.
El sabor es muy bueno y muy saludable lo sé comer a diario para mi desayuno y me da energía para todo el día el sabor y textura es perfecta 😋
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.