Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #18 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love peanut butter and this is really really good and the pricing bad either I would always buy am
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
This is such a good product and brand. It is absolutely delicious. I love it. I would recommend this.
Michelle B.
Philadelphia, PA
High in protein and fiber and nutrious for a snack. I love these fiber one bars they are delicious!!
Monica G.
A little too rich for my liking! I was not a fan of the peanut butter either. Didn’t taste original.
Priscilla M.
There are so great. You can actually taste the chocolate and peanut butter. They are filling as well
Lily Z.
God these are so delicious. I love them they're delicious and perfect for a breakfast in the morning
Sara S.
Southern West Virginia
I try to eat one every day. They taste great so it’s not hard. I do prefer to buy them during a sale.
Laura S.
YUCK! Gross, nasty, sticky, not sweet at all, have the texture of powder do not waste your time...
Lindsay D.
I eat one of these almost every day. A good amount of protein in a perfect amount of bar. So yummy
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
Very good source of protein! Give lots of energy too! I like to eat them after I get out of the gym
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.