Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
These are delicious and a great snack for anyone in the family. Great for on the go or for a packed lunch.
Ai M.
Glenville, WV
I love bringing this products to beach or pool as snack. Idk why but this is my to go for water activities.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
I 100% recommend to eat. I love peanut Butter. The flavor is diferente to other brans and I like this more
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
These taste great and are perfect for a mid-day snack they are pretty filling. Also help keep you regular.
Kaitlin K.
Sanford, NC
Its not my favorite go to protein bar due to its taste and texture. I find a few urge babe more satisfying
Savannah H.
Fultondale , Al
Great bar nutrition. Also it's a great snack for the kids and for a quick snack. Love this product over all
Becky S.
Shippensburg
I keep boxes of these in my desk at work to eat for breakfast. So many different flavors I never get bored!
Amy H.
Springfield
Great flavors for a fiber bar. Even my kiddo will eat them. Covered in chocolate is always a great option.
Cynthia S.
Augusta, GA
My mom and I love Fiber One Bars especially the peanut butter ones and the ones with the caramel and nuts.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.