Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Billie P.
Elyria, OH
These are like candy I love them so much. They are a staple in my household. A little pricey though, I usually wait for a sale
Ceirra C.
This bar is great as a meal bar and tastes very good!! I love these protein bars. Great for after the gym (just high in sugar)
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Anything peanut butter is fantastic for me. I have one ever morning with a yogurt and banana. It fills me up until lunchtime.
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
A good protein bar that I feel good about my kid eating sometimes. Affordable price for what they are. Purchased at Walmart.
Laci M.
Harker Hts, TX
This are delicious! Even my 13 year old son likes them. They have a lot of flavor unlike some other brands that we've tried.
Jamyra J.
Healthy, filling, and most importantly delicious! I take these bars on the road all the time! Perfect for an afternoon snack!
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
I love the taste and how well they fill me up. Great to have if you like a sweet snack but don't want to eat a chocolate bar.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Packaging stands out. Flavor is great but weird consistency on the inside. Keeps me full at work for a decent period of time.
Jamie L.
Boaz, AL
We get these at walmart, they are very affordable. Repeat consumer, only buy occasionaly. My son loves them. They are great.
Carli C.
Really good!! They taste like a candy bar but have a nice energy boost, as any good protein bar does. Best of both worlds.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.