Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Love anything that is chocolate and peanut butter. My dr wants me on a higher protein diet and these are just perfect for breakfast
Lisbeth R.
They are the best the crunchiness is awesome and to die for the freshness as well they dnt taste old like the we're just made for u
Sierra F.
Battle Creek
I love love love peanut butter but it is really high in fat so this is a great bar for me to get my PB fix and still stay on track.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Love love love FiberOne! These taste like a candy bar but in all reality it's pretty good for you. Whoever invented these...GENIUS!
willow B.
Love these they are so good and not the healthiest but still better than cookies. Perfect for a day trip somewhere to bring along b
Christina H.
I love the peanut butter flavor. The texture of these bars are great. It’s an easy way to make sure I get enough fiber in my diet.
Rocio R.
Laredo, TX
Taste amazing!! Very filling! Of all the various types of fiber one bars, this one is my favorite. My kids think they eating candy
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
we love peanut butter and everyone needs fiber so these are a win win all the way around. Walmart is the best place to pick them up
Amanda M.
DeRidder
trying to keep my weight down this is a good snack. I also like this when I am too busy to stop for lunch. Gives me a pick me up.
Angela U.
This is great way to get protein added to your diet and it tastes great. I like to eat theses for breakfast or and midday snack.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.