Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #25 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Not good. Taste like I’m eating bland or spoiled peanut butter with paper thin chocolate. Gave me heart burn like crazy which I think is weird.
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
My boys loved these over the holiday break.Gave me extra time in the day to give them something healthy to eat and more time for me in the day.
Bridget P.
These are great to use as meal replacement bars. They help keep you full for a long period of time. Plus, they are peanut butter and delicious!
Angelique M.
Sanford, FL
Ok I love these bars, but you must be forewarned, they are fiber bars, so expect to let the gases out! Taste amazing and are so good for you!
Stephanie e.
ROCKWOOD
I love these because they've got the extra fiber in it I try to put five or anyway I can so I get enough fiber in a day I keep these at work
Trisha C.
They are great for getting more fiber in your diet but taste wise they are good but a little cardboard like the chocolate helps but not much
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
The peanut butter is my favorite of the flavors it has a great peanut butter and chocolate taste and the protein bar is just the right size.
Bianca S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The peanut better makes them so good! These are my favorite filling the cholocate chip ones. I always have some bars in my purse for a snack
Jenna B.
Love fiber one bars. They are amazing and great for on the go. Hungry and want something quick to snack on. These are the best things to eat
Catherine R.
West sayville, NY
Great for keeping me full and alert during the workday. I always keep one in my purse and desk as well. Great flavor, always repurchase
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.