Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Emily C.
Dixon
Like the taste of this. Does have quite a bit of fiber and protein in it but the amount of sugur there is makes me give it a 3 start instead of a 5
Mandi B.
For a protein bar it wasn't bad and certainly tastes better than other brand's. However I expected more from this brand. Way too much nuts for me.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
I love fiber one! ! I do like this bar. This is like a special treat for me. Like I'm eating a candy bar. So that being said it tastes really good.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
These are not only good for you, but they are delicious. I have IBS, so it's important for me to keep up my fiber intake. These make it easy to do.
Shandi H.
St.helens
My husband likes these ones! He was worried they taste awful due to the “fiber” but they are decent and he would definently recommend to others!
Laura C.
Ball Ground, GA
These are a delicious alternative to a candy bar! The peanut butter with the chocolate coating are just what i crave in a sweet and salty snack.
Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Love the peanut butter!!! I eat one every day and it keeps me full in between meals! Gives me lots of energy to finish my work day. I love these
juan G.
Great source of protein. Always a good on the go meal substitute. And great source of fiber as well. I love this product as a post workout snack.
Ciarra R.
Antelope, CA
I love these ! For either when I'm on the go or my snack at work these definitely keep me going! Honestly don't know what I'd do with out them !
Kymbr T.
Ill eat this is I need a snack or on hungry and dont want a full meal. Great for breakfast. Has a great taste . doesn't taste artificial at all.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.