Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #18 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like these because they give you protein but also taste good. I have had other products like this before but they weren't chewy like they said they are and this one is always chewy
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
My kids LOVE these protein bars -they love the chocolate peanut butter taste and I love that they are getting protein and not too much sugar. They are a great value and can be found at most grocery stores. I definitely recommend these to anyone.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Great taste and so easy to keep one on you, in case your out late and did not have time to eat. The fiber and protein in it make it so much healthier, but tastes good so you forget how good it is for you.
Andrea S.
So good the texture is good as well this is a perfect snack for on the go. It fits right in your pocket. It has good vitamins and it's great for a replacement of bad snacks
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
My daughter eats these all the time. She's had some stomach issues but since she started these she's been great. Plus good for her so that's a plus and they are really good
Barbara W.
I love these. Some people may say these are chalky flavor but I disagree. These are protein bars but yet on the healthy side because it gives you fiber. I love them, very peanut buttery
Micah F.
Cibolo, TX
I love peanut butter and the fact that these are good for me was a bonus. They taste wonderful and aren't very pricey. The only thing I didn't like was they didn't last very long because I wasn't the only one eating them lol.
Taniya F.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I eat these every morning. They replace breakfast (although a doctor wouldn't agree!) I find them filling. The hold me over until such time, and they are tasty. I also eat the chocolate ones
Amanda D.
Madison, AL
These things (Fiber One chewy bars with protein - peanut butter flavor) are freaking awesome! They're better than most fiber & protein rich bars I've tried. I get them at publix about once a week.
I highly recommend them.
MaKaylee B.
These are so good. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter. They meet all my expectations. They are so delicious. I can find these at any local grocery stores. I recommend these to anybody :)
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.