Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #25 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Lauren W.
Van Buren, AR
I love the taste of peanut butter and I love these granola bars. It is quick and easy to grab and go if you're in a hurry in the morning or if you just need a snack throughout the day. They are pretty filling and very tasty.
Suzanne G.
Gresham, OR
Yummy flavor and keeps me regular! You can't eat more than one a day or it can make you go to the bathroom. I would like it to have less sugar but it is a good products.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I love these and so does my daughter the taste great are very filling and are a great price. I love how much protein is in them most protein bars have a chalky taste but these were amazing I prefer this over a candy bar it is also very filling and easy to have on hand
Stephanie F.
Grand Junction, CO
All the fiber one bars are so good, but these are my favorite. The peanut butter flavor is amazing and the texture is great just the right crunch. I could eat the whole box. The ingredients are really great and it's a great healthy snack. I recommend then to everyone
Tess M.
These are perfect for long days rounding at the hospital when I may or may not get a chance to eat in the next 12 hours. They're great for sneaking bites. And I love that they have both protein and fiber in them. Very good.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Take these as an afternoon snack for work. They fill my need for my low sugar levels and they taste good. Contain a good amount of protein and calories are better then a candy bar. They are just as affordable as any other protein bar on the market today
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Y'all these are the bomb, anytime I get a sweet craving during the day this is my go to, if has that perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate but it still be healthy! The best part is they hold you over until the next meal without being super unhealthy
Zarinna D.
These are great snacks especially after a workout or long day. They taste good and are a good source of protein (hence the label on the box), they have different flavors to suit your tastes, and is still something sweet.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
Tastes just like a candy bar. I love that this is an easy snack on the go. I expected a grainy taste or texture but it wasn't bad at all. I would definitely recommend to other to try.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like these because they give you protein but also taste good. I have had other products like this before but they weren't chewy like they said they are and this one is always chewy
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.