Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #25 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Bryanna D.
I eat these for breakfast every morning, It gives a great start to my digestive system and it taste like a candy bar. These bars are so yummy and healthy for you as well. I often get a variety of flavors such as the camel nut and coconut almond, so good!
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
The older I get the more I realize I need fiber. These delicious bars are great for just that. They taste like a candy bar! The chocolate and peanut butter mix really well together! I would recommend this product.
Brianna B.
Columbus, OH
These bars are soooooo yummy and are really filling and morning breakfast bar to go. They are more calories though so I would stay away from eating them everyday. They also are covered fully in chocolate which makes you feel like you are eating a candy bar.
Jazze D.
These fiber one bars are very filling. I pack one for lunch everyday. They are a hreat flavor not to heavy on the peanut butter side. Nice little treat when you need something sweet.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
These are actually really good. They have a little sugar but not much in comparison to other brands. I like that they have a decent amount of protein as well but do not taste chalky.
Sandee R.
Tomball, TX
I eat these almost every day! I gave it 4 stars probably because I am getting tired of the flavor. It is a great bar and the peanut butter has a nice flavor. I recommend it!
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
This is one of my favorite fiber one products it's like a candy bar and granola bar in one you get the sweet taste of the pier butter and chocolate along with the crunchy like a granola bar perfect source of protein and good afternoon snack for that late afternoon pick me up
Erika L.
Woodburn, IN
I love the chocolate coverage granola bars because they feel more like a treat. They keep me full and help to curb my sugar cravings by giving me small amounts coupled with the protein of the peanuts.
Veronica F.
I eat one of these every day on the way to the gym. Just be carful because if your not someone who works out there is actually a lot of carbs and sugars. It is one of my favorite flavors though. I always buy them when I go shopping.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I love these and so does my daughter the taste great are very filling and are a great price. I love how much protein is in them most protein bars have a chalky taste but these were amazing I prefer this over a candy bar it is also very filling and easy to have on hand
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.