Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Abigail G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love fiber bars! They are yummy, filling, and help your gut. I dont think Ive had another bar quite as good as this one. So delicious, and everyone loves chocolate right. These do have quite a bit of sugar in them. But they are great for on on the go
Kristina K.
Dallas, TX
Protein bars normally taste awful because they are just concerned with being full of protein and not taste, but these are different. The peanut butter is always a great choice to mask the protein taste, and they're good before the gym and exercise.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
These are just great I've been buying these for some time now! They taste great and at a decent price as well. I don't like a lot of chocolate so these have got just enough without going over board on it.
Destiny M.
Caledonia
My entire family loves these! They're healthy, and they taste great! The chocolate & peanut butter makes the kids think they're actually getting a treat! I've never bought other fiber bars, but I would recommend these!
Chelsea B.
Bismarck, ND
I eat a protein bar everyday for snack between breakfast and lunch. It's a solid protein snack that holds you over for awhile unlike an unhealthy snack like chips that you have to eat the whole bag to feel somewhat full.
Bryanna D.
I eat these for breakfast every morning, It gives a great start to my digestive system and it taste like a candy bar. These bars are so yummy and healthy for you as well. I often get a variety of flavors such as the camel nut and coconut almond, so good!
Hunter G.
Orlando , FL
My go to "grab and go" bar. It keeps me satisfied for my classes during the day. I don't have time to take a lunch break so I grab a bar and go. It has good flavor. Most fiber bars have a "fiber" after taste but this one has more of a chocolate after taste.
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
The older I get the more I realize I need fiber. These delicious bars are great for just that. They taste like a candy bar! The chocolate and peanut butter mix really well together! I would recommend this product.
Jazze D.
These fiber one bars are very filling. I pack one for lunch everyday. They are a hreat flavor not to heavy on the peanut butter side. Nice little treat when you need something sweet.
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
These are actually really good. They have a little sugar but not much in comparison to other brands. I like that they have a decent amount of protein as well but do not taste chalky.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.