Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
This is a great snack if you need something to tie you over before your next meal. They're reasonably adorable and everyone can eat them. The combination of sweet and salty is great for your crazy cravings. The flavor is great. I suggest eating with a nice glass of milk. Yummy!
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
These are so good may i say. My mom would have these towards the back of the pantry trying to hide these from my siblings and I. They help to make you number two but they are so hard to resist. If you don't mind the extra fiber in your diet, than these are a perfect at home snack.
Sarah G.
Palmyra, NJ
this are great bars. They help regulate and taste great in the process. The peanut butter taste is just right and not to overberraing. it meet my expectations and then some. It does not make you feel guilty for eating something so yummy. I would recommend to anyone.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Not a fan of this Fiber One product. I like if you would a fiber ones so I thought I would try this one not so much at all. Definitely tasted like fake diet chocolate was very chewy and nearly choked on it. Not recommended
Lindzie B.
Honestly not a fan of these. The chocolate is waxy. They're very unhealthy. They're hard and hurt my gums and mouth when I eat them. My throat always hurts and feels dry after I eat them. They give me heartburn. Really don't like these and wouldn't recommend.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
I love these bars they taste so good , they fill you up , I would like to think they are healthy, I buy them at Walmart or Sams club , I eat one everyday as a snack to go with my yogurt, I have recommended this to family and friends and turned them on to this , and I will definitely be buying this product again
Shalana G.
Bolton, CT
These are amazing. I eat them like candy bars smh. Great for on the go. I do hate that they are so expensive for so few in the box. But I keep buying anyway because they taste so good. I eat these strictly for the taste but I'm sure they have tons of dietary benefits
Wendy R.
When I was a little girl, I've always enjoyed eating plain served warm with condensed milk. It was my snack every time I'd watch movies on TV. Now, even as an adult, I still enjoy eating Oats and I like how they've added a variety of flavors to choose from. I've tried their other flavors and they're yummy! But plain oatmeal still tastes great to me. Sometimes, I eat my flavored oatmeal with cold milk and it's good as dessert for me.
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
I really like these bars because they satisfy the craving of sweet AND provide with some much needed protein to help with the hunger. I keep some in my office and bag. Throw in a cup of coffee and you have a midday snack. My kids like them very much too!
Kimberly H.
Oakville, CT
I love the peanut butter flavor! Anything with peanut butter and chocolate is delicious for me. The chocolate coating can get messy but it is still amazing. A little pricey but sometimes healthy is worth it.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.