Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I eat these for breakfast almost every morning. They are really small but really filling. They are packed with protein, and while they do have that "protein taste" and texture, it's not bad at all. The caramel nut one actually tastes sort of like a candy bar, but the peanut butter one is my favorite.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I can't say enough about these little bars!! They are so tasty and good for you, they definitely do not stay in my house for very long lol. My girlfriend and I end up hiding them from each other!! I highly recommend these protein bars and I will definitely purchase more in the future
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
These are the best tasting protein bars that you can find on the market, but they also contain the most sugar. They are definitely delicious, though! The fiber content is why I buy them. I prefer them over other protein bars on the market because of the fiber and the taste. It's just a little treat yourself.
Libby G.
Pros: These taste stinking delicious and are easy to grab in the morning and run out the door.
Cons: They have so so much sugar in them, and when you're trying to watch your diet, watching sugar is really important.
Overall they are super yummy but I usually pass for a healthier option
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I bought these from Lowes Foods a couple summers ago and was not blown away with the flavor. It has a very strong peanut butter flavor that is unnaturally too strong. I bought them again thinking that maybe it was a bad batch but encountered the same flavor and problem again.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
Love these! They aren't completely tough like some other protein bars out there, love the chewy factor! I'm a sucker for peanut butter, cover it in chocolate and that's it. I'm done. This was very tasty as well as full of protein! Will definitely be getting more!
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
Warning, these make you poop!! Great bar, really adds the fiber my regular diet lacks. I keep my pantry stocked with these bars. Only con I can think of is it is a bit sweet, which actually might be more of a pro ;) Great bar, I would highly suggest!
Ali Z.
I have been big into protein bars lately to make sure I am getting the right amount of protein that my body needs per day. Fiber One bars are a little pricey but they taste great and are a good on the go snack when I don't have time for a full meal
Cruzita-Maria L.
Love these for a quick healthy snack for an in between meal. I have them in my office desk for that just in case moment. Crunchy peanut butter taste. Its tasty and I enjoy them. Keeps me full until my next meal due to the protein in it.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
This is a great snack if you need something to tie you over before your next meal. They're reasonably adorable and everyone can eat them. The combination of sweet and salty is great for your crazy cravings. The flavor is great. I suggest eating with a nice glass of milk. Yummy!
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.