Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by dana% L.Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #25 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Fae A.
Hello heaven in a box. I try to refrain from buying these because it’s hard for me to just eat one Lol. I reassure myself that they are healthier because of the protein and fiber .. and that is how I feel less guilty about it. These are a definite must try for the peanut butter chocolate lovers like myself.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
These are super awesome! They're full of fiber, low in carbs, and still manage to taste like an actual candy bar! These are great to throw in your bag if you're going to need a snack while you're out somewhere. It's also great for an in between meals snack. I definitely recommend
Kayla C.
Northampton
Fiber one granola bars are a great way to get more protein and stay healthier. They are easy to take with you if you are going on a walk or hike and fill you up so you don’t get hungry right away. I bought these multiple times and still do.
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
I don't get enough fiber in diet but these certainly help in that area! Not only does have the fiber you need, but it also has the protein you need, and they taste great!! Try one today!!
Sally J.
Altamonte Springs
When dieting you need something to snake on in between meals, not only is this a low calorie bar but it does the trick to keep you going until your next meal. I have tried a lot of flavors and have not been let down yet.
Samantha N.
Stroud , OK
Soooo good! My go to snack bars when I’m busy. Love the peanut butter in them great way to keep me on track. I feel like they are healthy for me. Give them a try the flavor is great and you won’t be disappointed
Sarai F.
Kissimmee
These are super tasty and has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. They have great protein one needs in a day and they’re not fattening unless you decide to eat the whole box
Hannah J.
Morganton
These are so good and make me feel better about eating chocolate for breakfast. I usually grab on of these on the way out the door and the satisfy my hunger until lunch. I will buy again and would recommend.
Naiha M.
greenfield
I love eating these when I’m craving dessert. It’s a healthier option than eating a snickers bar yet satisfies your craving of something sweet while being healthier for you. Is something I constantly buy
Cassidy M.
I have tried a lot of protein bars and these are some of my favorites! I enjoy chocolate and peanut butter together and these are perfect. They cure my sweet tooth but also keep me full and satisfied through my workout until my next meal
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?
Jessica E.