Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #45 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Peanut butter and roasted peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% daily value of fiber. What a delicious way to keep you going in the afternoon. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whole Grain Oats, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Corn Syrup, Roasted Peanuts, Soybean Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrin, Rice Starch, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Fructose, Baking Soda, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

• Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need someth...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lovely K.
Fort Polk
The best thing about these bars is I never get tired of eating them. Most bars like this you get tired of all the chewing and can never finish the bar thus having to throw it away. I replace one full meal with this bar and it is very yummy. I also like their strawberry cheesecake as well. It is delicious.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
The Fiber One Protein Bars are yummy! My husband has type 2 diabetes so fiber and protein are very important to his diet. Fiber One bats are the only ones he eats that he doesn't complain they taste like cardboard. His favorites are the chewy bars in peanut butter and chocolate. These are highly recommended!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
For a protein bar these are quite tasty. The only issue is the amount of carbs for a protein snack. I would not consider this a healthy choice as there are healthier bar alternatives out there. I would recommend this to those who are heavily exersizing for a quick burst of energy
Jay123v C.
I love this product it taste so,so good . It's so healthy and choclate is so good for you . I like how easy it is to pack away and take with me to work or school , ballet. It's  very affordable not expensive at all . I just love how good it tastes . I love food .
Hugo L.
4630 Tarrega St. Sebring FL
I am all about protein when it comes to granola bars and stuff like that. Fiber one has an excellent taste on all of their products and a nice amount of protein on this one specifically. Good resource for a quick snack when trying to stay in shape.
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
I love fiber one! It’s my go to brand when buying healthy snacks. This really taste yummy and isn’t too hard or too soft. It fills you up, sometimes I can’t even eat the full bar. I recommend for people who are looking for a mid day snack.
Marissa F.
I love these!! I love chocolate and I love peanut butter so it’s the perfect combo. I love these. They are GREAT. I recommend them to anyone looking for a snack to not feel so guilty about ... this is what you should eat ... :)
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Bree G.
Neenah
This bar is a dream. I always pay attention to calories, sugar and protein when purchasing bars. This bar hits the marks favorably on all three with a health conscious calorie count, low sugar, and high protein. It keeps me full and is not chalky. It tastes like a cross between a granola bar and a PB cookie. I always buy these because they have a great price.
Ashley S.
Toledo
Do you have low iron and donate blood or plasma these bars help you get you vitamins up and help for the sick feeling you get after you donate.and it has great taste better then a power bar.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?