BY FIBER ONE #50 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Satisfy those stubborn sweet cravings and indulge in the beloved combination of creamy layers and cookies pieces for 140 calories.

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Oats, Cocoa Powder, Mltodextrin, Enriched Wheat Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Soybean Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Rice Starch, Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Sweet Chocolate (sugar, chocolate liqour, cocoa butter, anhydruous milk fat, soy lecithin, vanilla), Barley Malt Extract, Tapioca Starch, Dextrose, Baking Soda, Lactic Acid, Oil of Rosemary.

Contains :  Milk, Soy and Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
MGN R.
Atlanta
Send me something huge CT msg Izzy is fix FYI FFS Di if go hey if you 4 3rd and 4th and 5th birthday party at the end of my friends 🏡 and I don't know why she texting me and my cousin cause I'm not replacing you with future with the kids to school today and I'm not going call me tonight at the crib now and I don't 5
Joy S.
For someone who needs a quick, pick me up after a rigorous exercise class, this bar hits the spot. A bit of sugar for the low blood sugar. The chocolate is a bit cloying, but the bar does its job. I always have a few on hand.
anna w.
St. Louis MO
only protein bars i eat! i am allergic to all nuts to it is hard to find a protein snack bar that i’m not allergic to, and these are perfect! they are easy to eat on the go and leave you feeling full! would recommend.
avery r.
these are so good but every time i eat these i have to poop so bad like it’s really bad one time i didn’t make t in time to the bathroom and let’s just say things did not end well i’m just doing this for makeup uggg omg now i want chocolate niooooo
Steph L.
Tacoma, WA
I am super picky when it comes to my snacks as far as what my kids eat I want it to be healthy but I want them to like it I want them to like it enough to want it and to ask for it and they do with Fiber One
Cassidy M.
Love these protein bars! I’ve tried a lot of different brands but keep finding myself coming back to these. They cure my sweet tooth and satisfy my hungry stomach. Very easy to eat-usually have with a cup of yogurt
Heather K.
Depew, NY
Alzheimer One bars are great because they taste good and they fill you up which is what they're supposed to do but this one is my favorite cuz it tastes like you're eating a cookie
Brianna J.
Hastings, MN
I ended up with gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy. All I craved was sweets but had to eat a low carb high protein diet! I found these bars and my life was instantly better! They taste like candy bars, so yummy!! Great as a snack and easy to take on the go! I purchase them at target and they have deals all the time!
Bridget L.
Terre Haute
This is a great and tasty fiber bar! I really enjoy the cookies and cream flavor but all of them are great! These are great to eat when you are on the go and need a quick and healthier option to eat!!
Laura S.
Bangor
These are so good too I like them a lot I love them so good yes ughhhh now I have to go buy some lol they are aoooo good I love them so good omg I love yh m yes 😍
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this taste more healthier than sweet?
I've been looking for a better protein bar and this one seems to be all the rage? How is the flavor and how much would they be?
Christine W.
Richmond, BC
What is the protein content and carb content? Is it comparable to other protein bars at gnc?
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Are these any good?
Kayleigh M.
Glasgow
Decided to start eating healthy and working out, are these worth buying in bulk, and do they taste nice? 😌