Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Coconut Almond uploaded by Julie C.

BY FIBER ONE #75 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Delicious coconut and almonds wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 6g of protein and 20% of your daily value of fiber. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Almonds, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Whey Protein Concentrate, Rice Flour, Coconut, Whole Grain Oats, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Water, Soy Lecithin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Propylene Glycol, Barley Malt Extract, Natural Flavor, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Caramel Color, Baking Soda, Sodium Metabisulfite and Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains : Soy, Almond, Milk and Coconut; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

• Is this a good snack ? 1 Answers
  • Are these sold at Wal-Mart Supercenters? What would you say the c...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Haley G.
Austin, TX
THIS ARE THE BEST! I love these bars. You would never know that they have so much protein and fiber in them. I also love the size of these. At around 150 calories, they are very reasonable for a snack or a dessert! You have to try these!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These bars are wonderful to have on the go in the morning! I bring them to school all of the time and I'm able to just go on with my day to day. All in all I really enjoy the bars and the flavor is honestly great
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
These bars are awesome! I tend to stick to a fairly low carb diet, which can make it difficult to get in enough fiber, especially in winter when fresh fruits and veggies aren't abundant. I occasionally will have a fiber one bar to help in that regard, and these taste AMAZING. I love the texture, the flavor, everything. These are great little snack, and I will definitely buy them again!
Nicole S.
Twin falls, ID
Love love love!! These are one of my favorite bars. I think they are definitely healthier than a candy bar. They are a few dollars a box and yes I am a repeat customer. Yes I have recommended these provost!
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I liked this flavor of Fiber One bars. The almonds add a nice crunch and I like the hidden coconut flavor because it isn’t too strong at all. They are pretty low in calories and are perfect whenever I have a sweet craving.
Simay T.
houston
It is an amazing product! I love the coconut taste and smell, it tastes great! This is my favorite lunch because it is healthy and keeps me full until the dinner and gives me energy! Would and will purchase again!
DJanne L.
This is definitely one of my favorite granola bars. I️ love that it has the extra fiber which helps keep me a little full if I️ eat this as a snack. I️ also really enjoy the flavor combination for this bar.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Almond and coconut seriously a winning combination! It’s a nice chocolatey bar but it also has fiber and protein so if you’re looking to get your fiber in and have a sweet tooth you can get a nice little 5 to 6 g of protein along with some fiber
Tiffany F.
Marietta
I went to a Kroger’s in Cobb County and stumbled upon the pieces of joy. I enjoy coconut and I was beginning a health journey so I purchased them..... I’ve been buying them as treats for myself ever since.
Megan J.
Are these sold at Wal-Mart Supercenters? What would you say the coconut:almond ratio is?
lesly g.