BY FIBER ONE #51 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Delicious caramel and peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 7g of protein and 20% of your daily value of fiber. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Roasted Peanuts, Chicory Root Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Oligofructose, Skim Milk, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Soy, and Milk; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
The caramel nut variety of Fiber One with protein are the best tasting flavor that Fiber One has to offer. It has the perfect mix of salty and sweet and packs a punch with added fiber and protein to your diet. I pack these as a snack when I’m at work and they really help me stay satisfied until lunch time.
Lorra P.
My kids love these! Blessing in disguise of a candy bar. Keeps everyone happy and satisfied from adults to teens to even the smallest pickiest eater. Tastes like a treat but has protein to keep you full and going strong. Quick snack that can easily be taken on the go
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
These bars have good protein and fiber and are really delicious!!! I often snack on protein bars, especially while dieting and these are a great option for your tummy AND wallet! Lol. This brand has a great selection of snacks.
Amy L.
Tulsa
This is my favorite flavor of protein chew bars! They taste great! They give me a good amount of protein so I stay full for awhile after I eat them. They are easy to bring with on the go. Im always happy to get a good amount of fiber in as well.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
A delicious chocolate treat that is much better than the powders or broccoli for that matter. A treat so delicious you don't even realize it's helping to regulate your body and keep you regular.
Courtney B.
These are so good! If I'm craving a candy bar I just grab one of these instead and craving satisfied! And with tons of protein and fiber I don't feel like I'm cheating on eating well lol
Jennifer W.
These are very tasty. Like a better for you Snickers. It does maybe have a very slight taste of like a health bar/protein bar, if you know what I mean, but aside they are delicious and good enough to ease those sweet cravings. Lots of protein and of course all fiber one bars are good for...?... Fiber yay. Regulate the body and eat tasty treats, it's a double win.
Aimee H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are so delish! They are probably not super healthy with all of the chocolate covering, but they fill you up with the added fiber and they’re a good hold over for a mid afternoon snack :)
Angela M.
Nitro, WV
I keep buying these because I need the protein! But I can only eat them occasionally, as the protein taste gets to me. It’s a little too much protein taste for me to eat on a daily basis!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
Such an indulgent snack! I love the caramel and the nut pieces because they work together well with the texture and cover up some of the gritty processy flavor of the added protein. It’s super super filling!

back