BY FIBER ONE

Delicious caramel and peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 7g of protein and 20% of your daily value of fiber. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Chicory Root Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Oligofructose, Skim Milk, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains Peanut, Soy, and Milk; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These taste great. It's packed full of nuts which I personally don't love but the true caramel taste that fills these babies totally makes up for it. With my horrible diet and the fact that I can't take a vitamin to save my life, this is a very tasty way to get some fiber and protein. I love these and will purchase as often as I can. The price Is a little high for the amount you get, but nothing crazy and that's the trend for healthier foods anyway so it's not out of the ordinary at all so I won't be deducting stars for that.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they have a sweet tooth. First of all, the chocolate coat melts easily this, when I took it out of my backpack, it was already melted and stick to the wrapper. Also, it is overbearingly sweet with the chocolate on the outside and the huge amount of caramel in the inside.
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
These bars are absolutely delicious and fill you up! I buy them all the time and eat them every day for a snack. They are healthy and have all natural ingredients while also satifying your sweet tooth. I would definitely recommend to others who are trying to lose weight but want to still treat themselves.
Cassandra C.
chicago, IL
Review for: Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Caramel Nut - 5 CT
There are the best bar by far. They don't take fake or weird at all. In fact, they remind me a lot of Snickers Crunchers. They could easily be dessert, yet the protein and calorie count is awesome. I agree with another reviewer that they are very expensive. When I catch them on sale though I stock up!
Amanda W.
These are a great snack!! I actually use them as a meal replacement sometimes for either lunch or dinner! Its a caramel nut protein bar. They're pretty healthy, has fiber and protein in it. We purchase these pretty much every time we go grocery shopping as everyone in my house likes them!
ReShicka P.
I love Fiber One products, most of them are really good but I did not like this Protein Chewy Bar. I found it to be dry (even with all the chocolate). The texture was like a chocolate covered rice cake. The caramel flavor was gross. I would not buy this particular Fiber One bar again.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I won't lie, I actually eat these as dessert! I am on a diet and when I am craving something sweet I have been opting for these recently. You can't go wrong - a good dose of fiber and some extra protein makes this a healthier option than plain old chocolate or some other baked good.
Grace V.
Delicious snack/treat. I love having one of these with a protein shake before and/or after the gym. Depending on the day of course. They taste good and they're good for you. A great amount of fiber without having to drink those nasty concoctions I will always recommend Fiber One.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are very good. A nice option as a treat or to add that extra daily protein. I find them on sale at Target for a great savings sometimes or my local market. They come in a good variety. I would recommend them... keep trying till you find one you like
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
I don't leave my house without a few of these bars in my purse! I've purchased these bars a few times, as they are awesome for an on the go snack. The layer of chocolate helps with the moisture and taste but it can still be a bit dry. Overall delicious!