BY FIBER ONE #59 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Delicious caramel and peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 7g of protein and 20% of your daily value of fiber. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Roasted Peanuts, Chicory Root Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Oligofructose, Skim Milk, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Soy, and Milk; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Belle Â.
This brand is a hit or miss for me. Often I find the snacks so artificial tasting but...they do get the job done in terms of increasing your fiber intake and you will notice a difference. I just hate the taste, the Carmel flavor seems to be the only one I can tolerate.
Lorra P.
My kids love these! Blessing in disguise of a candy bar. Keeps everyone happy and satisfied from adults to teens to even the smallest pickiest eater. Tastes like a treat but has protein to keep you full and going strong. Quick snack that can easily be taken on the go
Quick and easy snack! Very filling and tastes amazing. I love caramel and this does not disappoint. I’ve found significant price variations among different stores. The local grocery store is expensive but I’ve found good deals at Target.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
These are sooooo tasty! And they satisfy hunger well. Great for an afternoon snack to get you through the mid afternoon slump! And being fiber one they do help keep you regular as well. I don't know that I have ever had a protien bar as tasty!
Kristine C.
Such a nice treat to have after a hard workout! I love eating these after going to the gym. They taste basically like a candy bar and have some hidden goodness to each one of them. These are definitely a must try!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
Such an indulgent snack! I love the caramel and the nut pieces because they work together well with the texture and cover up some of the gritty processy flavor of the added protein. It’s super super filling!
Mariah G.
I have to eat these my doctor said to. But these are delicious and I personally love caramel so much with all my deserts too. I had to stop eating them because I got braces and they get stuck but once they are off I will start eating them.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
I use to eat these after or before I use the gym. They would help me great with not being hungry or even if I wasn't hungry I would eat one and not crave anything after a workout.
Brooke H.
I love these for breakfast. They fill me up, and can be eaten on the go. The choices of flavors make it so you never get tired of eating them every morning. That have been a staple in my day for a while.
Aimee H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are so delish! They are probably not super healthy with all of the chocolate covering, but they fill you up with the added fiber and they’re a good hold over for a mid afternoon snack :)