BY FIBER ONE #64 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Delicious caramel and peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 7g of protein and 20% of your daily value of fiber. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Roasted Peanuts, Chicory Root Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Oligofructose, Skim Milk, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Soy, and Milk; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Kristine C.
Greenwood
Such a nice treat to have after a hard workout! I love eating these after going to the gym. They taste basically like a candy bar and have some hidden goodness to each one of them. These are definitely a must try!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
Such an indulgent snack! I love the caramel and the nut pieces because they work together well with the texture and cover up some of the gritty processy flavor of the added protein. It’s super super filling!
Mariah G.
Omaha
I have to eat these my doctor said to. But these are delicious and I personally love caramel so much with all my deserts too. I had to stop eating them because I got braces and they get stuck but once they are off I will start eating them.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
I use to eat these after or before I use the gym. They would help me great with not being hungry or even if I wasn't hungry I would eat one and not crave anything after a workout.
Aimee H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are so delish! They are probably not super healthy with all of the chocolate covering, but they fill you up with the added fiber and they’re a good hold over for a mid afternoon snack :)
Jessica L.
Liverpool NY
I started buying there for my husband when he needed to increase high fiber intake to help lower his 6 month a1c. Adding these as a sweet treat but to add to his high fiber diet helped keep his sweets craving at bay. Don't eat too many.. you'll be in for a surprise if you do!
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Kristin W.
These fiber one bars are top notch. I love eating these for breakfast or for my snack. The flavor of the Carmel and nut is just fantastic. I love the crunch but it also hits my sweet tooth!! Thanks Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars Caramel Nut
Megan S.
If you love snickers candy bars this is the bar for you! Its sweet and very nutty. Texture is a little off compared to the candy bar. But its good for you and fiber ones products are very good and low in calories
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These fiber bars are sooo good! Whenever I want a candy bar or something sweet I always go to this! I get mine at any grocery store. I haven't had anything that tastes quite like these and has good fiber!