BY FIBER ONE

Delicious caramel and peanuts wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating for 140 calories. Plus the benefit of 7g of protein and 20% of your daily value of fiber. Your 3pm craving has met its match!

Roasted Peanuts, Chicory Root Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, Canola), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Cocoa Powder, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Starch, Oligofructose, Skim Milk, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Soy, and Milk; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
The caramel nut variety of Fiber One with protein are the best tasting flavor that Fiber One has to offer. It has the perfect mix of salty and sweet and packs a punch with added fiber and protein to your diet. I pack these as a snack when I’m at work and they really help me stay satisfied until lunch time.
Lorra P.
My kids love these! Blessing in disguise of a candy bar. Keeps everyone happy and satisfied from adults to teens to even the smallest pickiest eater. Tastes like a treat but has protein to keep you full and going strong. Quick snack that can easily be taken on the go
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
These bars have good protein and fiber and are really delicious!!! I often snack on protein bars, especially while dieting and these are a great option for your tummy AND wallet! Lol. This brand has a great selection of snacks.
Courtney B.
These are so good! If I'm craving a candy bar I just grab one of these instead and craving satisfied! And with tons of protein and fiber I don't feel like I'm cheating on eating well lol
Jennifer W.
These are very tasty. Like a better for you Snickers. It does maybe have a very slight taste of like a health bar/protein bar, if you know what I mean, but aside they are delicious and good enough to ease those sweet cravings. Lots of protein and of course all fiber one bars are good for...?... Fiber yay. Regulate the body and eat tasty treats, it's a double win.
Aimee H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are so delish! They are probably not super healthy with all of the chocolate covering, but they fill you up with the added fiber and they’re a good hold over for a mid afternoon snack :)
Angela M.
Nitro, WV
I keep buying these because I need the protein! But I can only eat them occasionally, as the protein taste gets to me. It’s a little too much protein taste for me to eat on a daily basis!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
Such an indulgent snack! I love the caramel and the nut pieces because they work together well with the texture and cover up some of the gritty processy flavor of the added protein. It’s super super filling!
adri l.
fresno
these are the best breakfast bars i’ve ever had! it being in chocolate makes it that much better lol u love granola and oat bars with milk chocolate in it and it being covered in it is even better! the carmel gives it an amazing taste as well. i’ve also tried the chocolate chip and those are great! i’ll definitely be buying these soon
Jessica L.
Liverpool, NY
I started buying there for my husband when he needed to increase high fiber intake to help lower his 6 month a1c. Adding these as a sweet treat but to add to his high fiber diet helped keep his sweets craving at bay. Don't eat too many.. you'll be in for a surprise if you do!

Walmart