Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsFiber One
Protein Bar, Caramel Nut Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 10 ct

Fiber One Protein Bar, Caramel Nut Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 10 ct.

New recipe! Conquer your cravings with this 6g of Protein, 5g Net Carb and 2g Sugar snack.

Fiber One Protein Bar, Caramel Nut Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 10 ct. do these have a chalk texture to them like a lot of protein packed products?
Start your review of Fiber One Protein Bar, Caramel Nut Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 10 ct.!
How would you rate this product?
Faviola D.
Walhalla, SC
These taste so good and you wouldn't believe that is has the amount of calories stated
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
If you need to satisfy your chocolate craving or tide you over until next meal, these are great snack bar with some “good for you” stuff too 😉... I love the combination of sweet and salty, the combination of chocolate caramel and nut is well balanced. Nothing tastes “diet” about this either. Plus only 130 calories, and includes 6g protein, and almost 30% of your daily fiber! Give it a try, I’m guessing you’ll be putting these on Amazon auto-order in no time 😋
Brooke H.
Georgetown
I love these for breakfast. They fill me up, and can be eaten on the go. The choices of flavors make it so you never get tired of eating them every morning. That have been a staple in my day for a while.
Kory G.
Ellsworth AFB
This bar is amazing. Dietary fibers make you feel full while protein gives you clean energy with a chance to build muscle instead of fat.
Ninna W.
Fiber One Protein Bar, Caramel Nut Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 10 ct. uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to take these grab and go protein bars with me and keep on hand. During my break..before my workouts. These are filling and tasty. The Carmel nut is my favorite in this brand. They aren't packed with protein but have just enough for you and your daily need. They help when you need a pick me up and the are at a cost of $5 a box which is super affordable!
Kim H.
Fort Mill, SC
I have enjoyed all of the varieties that I have tried of the protein bars and look forward to more delicious varieties. Less added sugar please to improve the product and I will repeat being a consumer. Thank you.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,893 reviews
Fiber One Protein Bar, Caramel Nut Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 10 ct. uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Fiber one Bars, they have so many different varieties, flavors, especially healthier options when you’re craving sweets. I’m trying to lose some weight, and what I mainly focus on is my sugar intake. I’m not extremely strict but I try to make better choices If they’re available. These protein bars have chocolate, caramel and nuts and are low in sugar which makes me 😀
Pia G.
Lake Geneva, WI
These are so good. Great way to satisfy my sweet tooth without feeling guilty about it. To me its a candy bar substitute. I like to grab one and keep it in my purse just in case a sweet craving creeps up!
Shannon P.
Avon, MN
Love the chewy bars so good! The flavor is great and not gross and fake and tastes good enough to curb a sweet tooth craving without the guilt!
Rachel L.
Brookfield, WI
This protein bar is pretty good. It does not taste chalky or strange like some others, but it tastes almost like an ordinary granola bar. It isn't too sweet, but has a nice flavor and texture. I do wish it had a little more protein, but overall this is a nice option if you're looking for protein and fiber.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Britta S.