Fiber One­ Peanut Butter Soft-Baked Cookies uploaded by Holly R.Fiber One­ Peanut Butter Soft-Baked Cookies uploaded by Atasia B.

BY FIBER ONE

Indulge in delicious, soft-baked peanut butter cookies with creamy peanut butter chips and a fresh-from-the-oven taste. We've baked in 20% of your Daily Value of fiber* so you'll feel like one smart cookie when you say 'yes' to your sweet tooth.*

Manda O.
My boyfriend and I absolutely love these cookies. The low calorie count makes me feel less guilty about giving in to a craving every now and then. They are soft baked, so they don't crumble, there is no mess at all. And they're full of flavor. I will never go for a full-fat homemade peanut butter cookie as long as I've got these around.
Atasia B.
I love these peanut butter fiber one cookies! They're so delicious and moist! The flavor is nominal. I feel that they aid in increasing my fiber intake. These are also pretty healthy! The only down side is that the calories are higher than I'd prefer.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Yummy and guilt free cookies for anyone that loves peanut butter. They're lower in carbs and calories than the average cookie and still taste absolutely amazing. It's great for moments when you have a sweet tooth and need a fix.
Keandall F.
Katy, TX
OH MY GOODNESS, WHERE DO I BEGIN??? Fiber One­ Peanut Butter Soft-Baked Cookies! ARE SO GOOD. THEY ARE SUPER SOFT AND BASICALLY JUST MELT IN YOUR MOUTH. I LOVE THESE COOKIES, AND THEY AREN'T BAD FOR YOU. ME AND MY BEST FRIEND LOVES THESE AND EAT THEM ON OUR DIETS.
Stephanie U.
With my son, its important to him to get his fiber bc he doesnt eat a good balanced meals...So for him to not get constipated he loves tse cookies and doesnt realize that mommy wants him to eat these!!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
The fiber one cookies and peanut butter bar is really. I tried it A week ago and was pleasantly shock at how good a healthy fiber snack could taste reAlly good. The peanut butter bar is square.  It's
Cassidy G.
south
Fiber one has the bet desserts and snacks when you need a little extra fiber into your diet. I love the cookies and brownies. They are good for your sweet tooths and it's a bonus that there is fiber.
Kaylee D.
Rio rancho
Not that bad tasting and if you need some extra fiber in your diet this is not a bad way to get it. They don't taste as great as homemade cookies but better than a lot of other out of the box cookie brands.
Savannah G.
Williamston
Really love any kind of fiber one bars, cookies etc. they all are good and are packed with fiber! It's a good snack if you Have to have fiber in your diet with it even knowing!
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
I can't eat any fiber one products anymore just because I'll always be on the toilet but there flavors for there items are second to none