Fiber One Original English Muffins

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber One Original English Muffins!
Product Highlights
instead of regular bread with so much fat and sugar in it, I'd much rather you use this anytime. in reviews
sarah C.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this muffins so much they taste good 😌 too bad I can’t have them everyday I wouldn’t improve this product but I would for sure buy it again
Casey S.
I live these English muffins! They are delicious, especially with my 0 calorie spray butter. These are a great quick and easy breakfast to grab and go. They are only 100 calories on their own and are full of fiber! Yum!
Laleh T.
I love making breakfast with these. It's easy to neglect fiber intake but these help keep that intake up. A lot of fiber breads aren't Tastey but these are delicious so I highly recommend them. I usually buy 2 packs and freeze one.
Maria R.
Love these muffins they taste delicious and fit right into my diet ,my whole family loves them ,!!!!!!!!
Melinda L.
Riverview
This is so good! It has a good taste to it and I like to put jam or sometimes cream cheese and a strawberry jam on top of it. And a side of orange juice.
Shamy A.
Lake Wales, FL
1,208 reviews
I love this product, since I found it I keep using it. It's very good, I recommend it, you must try it.
Sarah L.
Fairborn, OH
This did meet my expectations and it’s even better toasted and used as a sandwich holder!
Joselyn M.
I can take this English muffin and spread a bit of grape jelly on it which make it so delicious
Melissa S.
Dorchester, MA
Our daily breakfast sandwiches are made with these! They’re the perfect amount of delicious and nutritious. Couldn’t ask for a better product
Nena A.
Santa Clara
Good size. Fresh and good quality. The price is also fair and it would be one of my go to's if I liked english muffins.

Looking for your answer?