BY FIBER ONE

Delightfully simple, whole-grain taste, and so many different benefits!

• Just wondering how crunchy they are and if they get soggy...1 Answers
  • Do you follow the 1/2 cup serving suggestion?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Fiber one cereal?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan K.
Oxnard
This is my favorite cereal! I love the amount of fiber in this. A bowl of this in the morning and no tummy troubles for the rest of the day. It hardly has any sugar in it by tastes pretty sweet. Good texture also and you can incorporate these in other recipes. Love it!
Beth S.
Love this with bananas! I eat it every other morning and it tastes great with soy milk and a banana. It contains plenty of fiber and leaves me feeling full throughout the morning. Definitely one of my favorite ways to get fiber.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I like this cereal. It stabilizes my diet. I eat this probably three to four times a week. It makes me feel good and feels like I’m eating healthy. It’s affordable and I usually buy it at Walmart or Ralph’s.
Jackie C.
Cranston, RI
Super healthy with only 60 calories per serving. Ensure I get my fiber in for the day with just one bowl in the morning, which I love. Good taste. Good consistency and doesn’t get soggy after milk.
McKayla P.
big springs
It tastes like nothing. The label is misleading because I thought the fruits would be included. I just tried it for the first time. I wouldn’t recommend if you like things with flavor.
Marion F.
I am the kind of person that admires a good breakfast cereal, but for me I need to have old school tooth killers like Cap'n Crunch, Froot Loops, or any of your various Pebbles Flintstone cereals, which have been around since the stone age or so and they never get old.

So I'm not usually one to reach for "healthy" cereals because to me they just don't taste like cereal. But we all have to grow up sooner or later and put aside our childish ways, and eat a breakfast cereal that helps set us free on a regular basis. Well Fiber One is that kind of a cereal.

It's not flashy, it's got no marshmallows or chocolate chips or anything wonderful like that. What it does have is small, brown twig-like bits that you could almost see being store-bought food for a pet rabbit or possibly an iguana or those Koi pond fish.

But they taste OK, especially if you add some fruit, a banana, some Equal, maybe use chocolate milk instead of regular, you know something tasty to take the edge off. Definitely don't want to use skim milk or any of those soy milks or almond milks or that sort of stuff. They aren't even really milk anyway because by definition milk comes from a mammal.

But really, it doesn't matter how you eat Fiber One, because if you eat it regularly it will have a profoundly soothing, cleansing, even freeing affect on your body and a calming, almost Zen-like affect on your mind, and in as little as a week you do feel much better from having eaten it.

Good stuff, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I received two boxes of Fiber One Protein Cereal (Cranberry Almond and Maple Brown Sugar), free from BzzAgent to review.
I have to admit, I eat high fiber cereal, but I am not a huge fan. Most of it has the appearance of rabbit pellets, and the taste of cardboard. It takes some "getting used to." I was ESPECIALLY reluctant to try the Cranberry Almond. I LOATHE cranberries.
So, naturally, the Maple Brown Sugar was the first to be tested.
First, the appearance really surprised me. It looked more like a granola than the contents of a hamster's food dish, which was a tremendous relief.
Granola is good. I like granola.
The first bite brought mixed feelings.It had the crunch and texture of granola, with chewy toasted oats and bits of pecans, but there was also the definite taste of fiber cereal...that bland, blase, chew-chew-swallow flavor... and the overwhelming overtone of maple syrup.
By the third bite, I no longer noticed the fiber content. The cereal now had all of the delicious flavor of a granola and maple sugar cereal. I decided this was a definite switchover from my former fiber cereal brand.
However...
I still had to try the Cranberry Almond.
The following morning, I reluctantly poured a bowl...a very SMALL bowl... of the Cranberry Almond. I was happy to see that it also resembled granola, with slivers of almonds visible throughout the mix. I was LESS thrilled to see the (*GULP*) cranberries.
I guess I was hoping they'd forget to put them in, in this batch.
After my first hesitant bite, I was won over. These berries were sweet and chewy. There wasn't any of the tartness I usually associate with the fruit. In fact, I liked it even BETTER than the Maple Brown Sugar!
Alicia M.
Shrewsbury, MA
Okay so this doesn’t taste great on its own however, when mixed in with a sweater cereal and with light vanilla silk milk it taste great! I add this to cereal so it will provide me with more fiber. It helps me stay fuller longer.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
So I would not eat this cereal solo. I recommend doing 3/4 cup fiber one and 1/2 cup a cereal you would really enjoy to eat. I eat this under doctor recommendation.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I like this one, a little bit of a starchy taste to me but I'm weird. I also make these little type bites with it i use this dark melted chocolate and almonds. I get most of my recipes that use it from hungry girl! Very reasonable on the price. you will feel full on this for sure! great breakfast or snack option or in a parfait!
maria r.
Parma, MI
Whats your favorite Fiber one cereal?
Alexandria S.
Do you follow the 1/2 cup serving suggestion?
Marisol C.
Just wondering how crunchy they are and if they get soggy fast?