BY FIBER ONE

Sugars: 10g

Protein: 2g

Wheat: 2

Calories from Fat: 35

Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Barley Flakes, Sugar, Canola and Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sugarcane Fiber, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Fructose, Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Cellulose Gum, Baking Soda, Milk, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.; Contains soy, milk; may contain peanut, almond, sunflower and wheat ingredients.; Whole oats & chocolate chips with delicious chocolate flavored drizzle. Naturally flavored. 4 g of total fat per bar. 35% daily value of fiber. Fiber is a onederful thing. Just the facts: Fiber can help keep your digestive system on track. 9 out of 10 Americans aren't getting the recommended amount of fiber. Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort. Visit www.FiberOne.com. Quality guarantee. We're committed to quality. In fact, we unconditionally guarantee it. Since 1880. Carbohydrate choices: 2. 100% recycled paperboard.

Tree Nut: 2

Total Carbohydrate: 29g

Cholesterol: 0mg

Isa W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This bar is seriously like eating a candy bar! It has just enough chocolate in it and you would not even know it was a fiber bar! They are chewy which is nice because not all fiber bars I’ve tried are chewy at all.
Cas F.
Loves Park
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty run of the mill normal bars. Sure they taste fine, but they are pretty much identical to those general mill sugar bombs. It's better to just eat a handful of chocolate covered nuts. These are purely snacks, not at all healthy.
Yazmin B.
gilbert
Soooo good! They are chewy and the flavors blend together so deliciously. The ingredients seem to be a better quality than Quaker brand granola bars. I’m extremely impressed with this product and you will also love it.
Ziah B.
Phoenix, AZ
These fiber one bars are my favorite. They’re healthy and they’re yummy. I’m not a huge oat fan but these are sooo good. Just don’t eat more than 2 at the max because then your bathroom will be occupied for a bit. Lol
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
These are my favorite granola bars! They taste like candy bars but they have extra nutrients. They are packed full of gooey chocolate chips and granola! If you’re wanting a chocolate granola bar definitely try these!
Lola C.
Camden, NJ
We bought a value box before and it lasted a week! Very delicious and will satisfy a sweet tooth! Very affordable for the product amount! I buy them all the time! They have other flavors as well! Highly recommend
Shalei H.
Saint Edward
I buy this for my work snacks. I’m a dental assistant and sometimes the days seem to drag on so I eat one of these quick and it satisfies my hunger and keeps me going through out the day. They’re delicious too!
Kristen K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite granola bars. I used to eat one as my mid-morning snack every day at work. I usually try to buy with coupons because they are a little pricey.
emily c.
conway
If i could vote negative stars i so would. I don’t think it’s the company’s fault, but one time I ate a fiber one bar and got so sick i had to go to the hospital. Never again will i eat fiber one. I think they put too much fiber in them.
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
These taste delicious and are great for snacking and for if you need that extra fiber to get you “regular.” The price isn’t bad, but if you look at the ingredients, they aren’t exactly healthy snacks.