BY FIBER ONE

Fiber is a "Onederful" thing. Fiber One bars make it easy and delicious to get necessary fiber, especially since 9 out of 10 Americans aren't getting the recommended amount.

Fiber can help keep your digestive system on track; Includes 36 Fiber One bars

Marielle S.
Blacksburg, VA
I love these chewy bars as a quick, on-the-go snack when I'm hungry but I'm running late to be somewhere. They are so tasty and easy to just grab and go on my way out of the house. I also love that they are a great source of fiber because I often feel that I lack fiber in my diet.
Alyssa V.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good. I usually eat them when I want a small snack or have a sweet tooth. They are really chewy, i always buy these every time I see them. Fiber one is a good brand they also have other varieties to choose from.
Jasmine M.
Avondale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely my go to granola bar. It’s perfect for a quick snack in the morning. I have continuously bought this brand of granola and it honestly tastes so much better than a lot of the competition.
Courtney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are a picky eater I would suggest this bar! It’s like a somewhat healthier version of the Quaker Oats granola bars. I love these bars, but they are a little sweet for me.
Ashley S.
Locust Grove, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Fiber One anything. This one is really good for when you need a little chocolate. It’s affordable. I only wish they gave more in a package. A good on the go snack.
Robin V.
Kemp, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
A great snack for when you have the munchies but don’t want to eat the whole bag of chips, chocolate or nuts. Usually 1 or 2 will do it for me. Have to be careful though as some have peanuts and hubby has peanut allergy. Oh well that’s more for me right??!!?? LOL
Alex W.
Glen Allen, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
I remember that I had one of these almost every day in high school and I was never disappointed! This bar is so good it tastes like candy and the price point can’t be beat. I would definitely recommend!
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These don't even taste like they are good for you! They are Amazing! The chocolate chunks and oats are a perfect balance. Definitely made a believer out of me!
Brittany J.
Tampa
Very tasty. I dont eat alot of fiber so this helps with it! Not a very disapointing product. Just wish is could be more affordable
Lisa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product. Helps to keep you regular and help.prevent belly pain and constipation. My kids love the flavors, I love the price.