BY FIBER ONE

Fiber is a "Onederful" thing. Fiber One bars make it easy and delicious to get necessary fiber, especially since 9 out of 10 Americans aren't getting the recommended amount.

Fiber can help keep your digestive system on track; Includes 36 Fiber One bars

Surbhi A.
My mom used to buy these for my brother and I when we were in school as snacks. These are great. I do believe they are high in fiber because they are extremely chewy compared to others. However, I did think that these were really sweet with all the sugar and chocolate chips that were added. For me personally, these were an okay snack.
Jaime J.
These bars are so good. I could eat 5 at a time. They taste great and fill you up and keep you full. You just have to be careful how many you eat...you may end up in the bathroom.
Dimple G.
I eat these for breakfast almost everyday. They’re filling and tasty! Great source of fiber and one of my favorite granola bars.
Tracy t.
Latrobe
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a great taste, fiber filled and craved any sweet cravings without the guilt. My kids enjoy eating them as well
Sarah H.
Billings, Mt
I just love bars! This is the best bar ever. Just thinking about it makes me want to go get one and eat it. Lol So good!
Shamila S.
Queens
It is very good attorney yummy and delicious and wonderful and lovely is very good and love it keep you full
Rebecca T.
fresno
Purchased at: Costco
These chocolate bars are so tasty. They’re great for a quick snack or when needed to fuel up.
Maria E.
Salinas
I buy these at Costco and they are my favorite when snacking and the taste is soo good
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles, CA
These are not healthy at all but they’re yummy. It’s sweet and best pair with coffee.
Molly O.
Washington
These are my favorite. I eat one every day. These are fairly healthy compared to other granola bars and they’re delicious