BY FIBER ONE #36 in Tortillas

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura S.
Modesto, CA
I have one crazy sweet tooth, and that means I love to eat all the wrong things like all the time, so when I have one of my episodes I reach for my fiber one bars instead of a bag of caramels or whoppers or something, and what's nice is the fiber ones have caramel on them so it's perfect, they taste so good and help me cheat on my unhealthy snacks lol
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
Fiber One Bars are Perfect for a quick snack in the morning if you do not have a chance for a full breakfast! The Oats and Caramel are my favorite. Luckily, local warehouse clubs (BJs, Sams Club) often sells Fiber One Bars in big boxes and you are able to get the most for your buck because granola bars can get expensive!
Paola B.
I love this, I usually take one everyday after a good gym session, super tasty, I love chewy things so it's a 10 for me, the only problem that I have with this is that it gives me gases but not too harsh, I would add to this a bit of salt to balance flavors.
Ajea N.
Hyde Park, MA
I typically eat this in the morning for breakfast with a banana and milk. Or during the day as a snack is another option. These are my favorite because fiber is essential and the taste is superb. I love eating these either before or after a workout.
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
This bar turned my world upside down. It is SO DELICIOUS!! I'm not going to say it's the healthiest bar on the market (nor does it claim to be) but oh my goodness. If you need to up your fiber there is NO better/tasting way to do it. Absolutely recommend
Lauren S.
Benton, AR
These are really tasty and a good source of fiber. Unfortunately, I haven't found this flavor in the grocery store lately and so I've been buying the chocolate ones but love these way more.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Amazing taste with the goodness too. I have one everyday during the week for a snack before lunch. I live that it's chewy too. A little too expensive to buy more than 1 box a week
Arlene C.
fgh The Presidency of Rodrigo Roa Duterte, also known as the Duterte Administration, began on June 30, 2016 following his inauguration as the 16th President of the Philippines, succeeding Benigno Aquino III. Congresswoman Leni Robredo from the 3rd district of Camarines Sur also took office as the 14th Vice President of the Philippines on the same day, succeeding Jejomar Binay.Rodrigo Duterte is the first president from Mindanao[1] and the oldest person to be elected president of the Philippines.[1] He is also the first graduate of Lyceum of the Philippines University and San Beda College of Law to become president,[1] the first president who had his marriage annulled,[1] the first motorcycle-riding president,[1] the second Cebuano to become president (the first being Sergio Osmeña), the third Cebuano-speaking to become president (the first being Osmeña and second was Carlos P. Garcia), the fourth Visayan to become president (the first was Osmeña, second was Manuel Roxas, and the third was Garcia)[1] and the third mayor (of Davao City in his case) to be elected president (the first former-mayor president was Emilio Aguinaldo of Cavite El Viejo, and the second was Joseph Estrada of San Juan, Metro Manila).[1]
Nye G.
East Orange, NJ
I like this bar because it makes me feel as if I'm eating something healthy. The flavor is amazing but I wish it was a more healthy treat. Pros it's very lightweight so you won't feel heavy. The cons not healthy enough and still has sugar as well. I would recommend this as a quick snack but not as a healthy alternative.
Emilie D.
Highland, NY
This fiber one bar is amazing. My favorite flavor by far. When the grocery store is out of them I am very upset. I eat one every day to get the fiber I am missing and it feels like dessert.