BY FIBER ONE #10 in English Muffins

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

Jenn B.
These Fiber one English Muffins tend to go dry very fast, but I love them! They are low cal and multigrain which I tend to like to eat. The flavor is great. I typically but my English Muffins at Hyvee. I would recommend these over other brands of English Muffins!
L B.
Very good product for those who have an issue with fiber intake. I grew up eating English muffins. When I saw Fiber One had them I had to get them and it tastes amazing. The best part of it all is that it's affordable. What about adding raspberries??
Lori T.
Great English muffin with fiber. I love that I can get my daily intake of fiber in a delicious way. I toast it with a little honey on it. Great breakfast or snack.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
These are great for the morning when your on the go or just a regular breakfast it is very healthy and taste good at the same time these are the best and you can add your own toppings I would definitely buy this again
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
These muffins stay fresh and are great for on the go mornings! I love that I can trust the ingredients to provide a healthy meal for me and my family! They aren't too chewy or tough, and come at a great price!
Shelby M.
il
These are very very good to eat in the morning with eggs bacon and cheese on it they are fun and easy to use on the go! These are very good and definitely recommend
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
YUM! I love these! They are perfect for a quick breakfast on your way out the door! Throw a little butter on it, and you can't miss!
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
I love these! When you are on a low carb diet and need to have the bread! All of the Fiber One products are wonderful!
Karen H.
Flemingsburg
Fantastic.  Like to put jelly or butter on this tosted.  I think it is a better product than all the competitors
Zoi B.
Very good. I love this product smuch. Very healthy. Got from walmart. Love love love it won't let u down