Fiber One Layered Chewy Bars Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate uploaded by Sonya M.

BY FIBER ONE

Treats are made to be enjoyed, not regretted!

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Barley Flakes, Vegetable Glycerin, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Fructose, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sunflower Oil, Dutch Cocoa (processed with alkali), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Canola Oil, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Guar Gum, Butter, Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Baking Soda, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Oil of Rosemary, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients

Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
These darn bars tore my stomach to shreds. I'm sure it was just me and everybody else's experience with these bars is going to be an amazing outstanding one they do taste amazing that I will not deny. Whatever they put in these bars gave me such a bad stomach ache I was doubled over for three and a half hours I took my stomach meds trying to get myself out of it and they had no effect. I'm doing more research into what is in these bars to try to figure out exactly what caused my severe stomach issue but me being dumb I decided to test it out one more time to see if maybe I had an off-day once again unable to move because my stomach hurt. If somebody could please let me know what is causing this so I don't go and pick another fiber bar that's going to do the same thing to me I'd appreciate it just eat these with caution. Like I said he's had great flavor I really do wish that my stomach could tolerate These Bars because the taste is phenomenal my body for whatever reason could not handle it. I'm still going to give it three stars because the flavor is amazing and I suspect it could just be me that had a problem with it.
Stephanie M.
Union City
For anyone who love chocolate this is a great healthier alternative when you want something sweet to snack on. They can be a little price when buying a box full but I think they are worth it because they are just delicious.
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Dark chocolate is my ultimate favorite, but when you put it into a Fiber One bar? That goes over the top! These are the best affordable, delicious snacks I have cane across and I especially live them when I’m on the go!
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
These are so decadent and delicious! They taste great, are both sweet and savory, help with digestion, and are low in calories. They aren't expensive, one will definitely make a full snack or meal, and I would recommend these to anyone who is trying to watch their weight or just wants to add some fiber to their diet. It's a win-win!
Kathy Lee C.
Arlington VA
Delicious and filling! Me and my husband love these. The other fiber snacks are not filling, they are just good ways to get fiber in, but these are decent snacks with will get you through a hungry hour. I like the dessert ones to satisfy a sweet tooth but love these as snacks
Kelly H.
Richmond, VA
I really enjoy these bars! The caramel is not super sticky but you can taste the salt, caramel and chocolate flavors. I would give them a five but I think they are over priced for what you get. I will often eat these in the mornings and feel like I'm getting more than I do with a typical fiber one brownie. I would re purchase and enjoy having these on hand.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
I really love Fiber one but these bars really hurt my teeth. The caramel is too sugary and too hard for me to enjoy. Because of all the sugar, this bar definitely hurt more than it helped. Would not recommend.
Cora V.
I'm a freak for salted caramel! So scrumptious a smidge salty but that's ok cause it not "ahhh I need water" salty , more like a tongue tingle. The only problem is that I want to eat more then 1 in a sitting!
Kayla J.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Not only are these granola bars healthy. They taste so good! If you are looking for a healthy snack but still want the flavor and crunch you’re craving this is the product for you!
Alexis M.
Best fiber bars ever!!! Great flavor!! Only wish they kept selling them near me. I use to buy them constantly with coupons from Kroger’s but they quit selling them. I haven’t been able to find them since.