Fiber One Key Lime Cheesecake Bar uploaded by Jessica G.

BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and tangy flavor of key lime.

Ingredients :
Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat Flour Bleached, Fructose, Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Modified Corn Starch, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Canola Oil, Lime Juice Concentrate, Lactose, Refiners Syrup, Honey, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Salt, Color Added, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid and Vitamin E (Tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Michelle M.
These have a little bit more calories than the 90 calories bars but they’re slightly bigger
Definitely good as a pick me up before the gym or when you just need something sweet
I would definitely recommend this flavor! It’s perfectly tart but still sweet
Tica T.
Chicago , IL
I was surprised to see a few people aren't fond of these. I first found these while heading back to the store to stock back up on the strawberry cheesecake bars that I love, I ended up buying these to give them a try, I like key lime. I'm glad I did because these are delicious. Moist sweet but not too sweet, & the lime flavor really comes thru. I love these, glad I tried them, will add them on to the list along with the strawberry flavor. Yum
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
If you are watching your calories and want a piece of cheesecake but can't have it these are amazing!!! I have purchased several times and love all the flavors but the key lime is my favorite! These are great to add in your lunch box or even for dessert
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
These are the tastiest ever! Tastes just like key lime cheesecake! A great way to have dessert and get your fiber at the same time! I just wish they were easier to find in the store!
Kaitlynn D.
Newbern, TN
I absolutely love these bars! Very cheap and very tasty with all kinds of nutrition pack into them! Will recommend these if you need a quick fix for breakfast on a diet
Pamela B.
South Gate, CA
Oh my gosh these were so so sweet. Don't know how they're healthy because I swear I got a cavity just eating that. They're not inexpensive either so for me it was not something that I would care to try again
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
I got to try the Key Lime Cheesecake. It was a shock of how creamy it was. The Key Lime is crisp, tangy and sweet. It really gives Key Lime justice, and the cheesecake lover rejoice. Each bar is only 150 calories and 20% daily value of fiber. With it also being low in sodium and fat, it makes this the best treat for yourself. A treat that can be on the go like many of us are.
Kyoko S.
Soo yummy, AND good for you! Also the price point is great. I love these because they're snack size, not too much, not too little. Also they don't taste too sugary, but also have enough sweetness to taste great and leaving you wanting more. 10/10 recommend.
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
Roll your eyes back in your head yummy! That tart little bite of the key lime and the crumbly goodness of the cheesecake make this a delectable treat! A great per bar value. I would highly recommend buying a box... Or five 👍🏻
Lauryn K.
I buy Fiber One cheesecake bars often in Key Lime, Strawberry and Salted caramel. They are delicious and are a perfect snack or after dinner treat. They are perfect for when you are dieting and want to eat something sweet without all the calories.