Fiber One Honey Wheat Bread uploaded by leanna b.

BY FIBER ONE #38 in Bread

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

Ingredients :
Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Modified Wheat Starch, Chicory Root Extract, Sugarcane Fiber, Honey, Brown Sugar, Yeast, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Molasses, Salt, Whole Durum Wheat Flour, Wheat Bran, Guar Gum, Dough Conditioners (Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Ascorbic Acid), Yeast Nutrient (Monocalcium Phosphate), Vinegar, Cultured Wheat Flour, Soy Lecithin.

Anita F.
Eagan
Very healthy bread, soft and delicious as a sandwich. Toasted with some peanut butter even more healthy, peanut butter for protein and fiber from the bread makes it a great breakfast. And don't forget a glass of milk or juice.
Kimberly K.
I have high blood pressure therefore I am very particular about the brand of of bread that I purchase. Of course, it is more expensive than other breads. Fiber One bread tastes good and is very healthy. I would recommend to others and will purchase again.
Ari A.
Seattle
There was a time when I would never consider making a sandwich without this break. It has a nice amount of fiber in it and relatively normal whole wheat flavor. It's thicker/more dense than other whole wheat's I've had. I would consider buying again.
Emily M.
This is the best bread from Fiber One. I usually toast it for breakfast and it gives me energy until lunch time. It was reasonably priced against other loaves of bread in its category. Would definitely recommend
Ashley B.
Swansea , MA
Literally the best friend ever. It's thick so you can actually have a filling sandwich and it works great for paninis and grilled cheese. you can get it at any basic grocery store.
Kate P.
This wheat bread is surprisingly good normally I don't like the bland taste of weeks but I'm definitely willing to give this one a Nother try
Nadia F.
Worcester
I feed this to my family regularly to prevent them from you know what problems. This is also delicious and is a trusted brand.
Magdalyne D.
South Boston, MA
Best good for someone that's on a diet or eat healthy food I get it alot when I go shopping for food and best brand ever
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
I like diet food and this bread my a great replacement for white bread. It tastes good with the honey flavor.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
The only bread my family will buy! Has the best flavor with or without an added topping