Fiber One Honey Squares Cereal

General Mills Fiber One® Honey Squares Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 3/4 cup serving:
80 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
140mg sodium, 6% DV.
3g sugars.
10g fiber, 40% DV.
Calcium 40% DV.
80 calories.
Strawberries add 25 calories.
Naturally & artificially honey flavored.
Lightly sweetened.
40% daily value of fiber.
10 grams of fiber.

Has anyone been able to find this cereal at walmart?
Is this product gluten free?
Start your review of Fiber One Honey Squares Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Megan N.
I absolutely love cereal and the taste of these are delicious! i love how un grainy it is and the flavors. i love to eat it for breakfeast!
Savannah S.
Falmouth
I love how tasty this cereal is and how it keeps my cravings down until lunch. I also love the fact that it is only 80 calories per serving.
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It is definitely tasty and helped me with my weight loss! It also keeps me full longer than most other meals.
mariem V.
Este cereal es delicioso y en realidad, a mi esposo mi hijo y a mi nos fascina el desayuno por este cereal.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is one of my favorite cereals! I love that it is 80 calories per serving and it is LOADED with fiber.
Gabriel C.
I am a student , so I'm always rushing to school. Whenever I need to whip up something quick, I always choose cereal. This is honestly one of the best nutritious cereals I have ever had for breakfast.
Taylor K.
Nevada, OH
I ate a lot of Fiber One products when I was pregnant, because their products help keep you regular.