Fiber One Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Heather F.Fiber One Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry uploaded by Heather F.

BY FIBER ONE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fiber one fruit snacks-mixed berry 8 oz 10 ct

Buy on Walmart
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
My kids love these. And I love them eating these rather than some sugary snack. They love eating them and picking through trying to figure out what flavor each one is. I do wish though each pouch had more in it and that there were more pouches in the box itself.
Melanie C.
Huntsville , AL
These fruit snacks are really good. I've been looking for a fiber supplement, and I think these are a great alternative for other fruit snacks. The assorted fruits and mixed berry flavors are both delicious.
Heather F.
Baltimore, MD
My son is two years old and according to his pediatrician he has a fiber deficiency, he recommended these fiber one gummy snacks for an easy way to get fiber into my sons diet and let me tell you they are actually delicious! You get about 6-8 little gummy's in a pack and they taste just like regular fruit gummies. They come in assorted fruit flavors and are shaped like little fruits. There's 3g of fiber per serving as well which is perfect. I highly recommend.
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I recently bought these fruit snacks and I love them! I thought they might have a weird texture because of the fiber in them, but I don't think they do! They are soft and chewy, not hard at all. They have great flavors as well! I think they taste even better than normal fruit snacks. I love how Fiber One is finding more ways to incorporate fiber than just bars.
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
These are my son's favorite fruit snack. He likes how soft they are to chew. And while my kids get plenty of fruits and veggies and water during the day, I like knowing that these are putting a little extra fiber in their diet when an alternative fruit snack would not.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I love these. I keep a box at my desk at work. I like how these aren't the sticky kind of gummie snacks and that they don't have a lot of sugar in them plus any added fiber is always good!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
These fruit snacks are prefect for my toddler's lunch...and mine, too! The extra fiber is definitely a plus, and they are gelatin-free.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Seriously my favorite fruit snacks. Tastes great without any sign that this is a "healthy" version
Ashley S.
These fruit snacks are really good and if your looking for an alternative for fruit snacks theres arent to bad.
Traci E.
These are seriously the BEST fruit snacks. Not only are they made of decent ingredients compared to other brands, but they are soft and yummy. They aren't the "hard kind of chewy" that other brands consist of, texture wise. WE continue to try other brands but these are still our favorite.