Fiber One Double Chocolate Cookies Soft Baked uploaded by zoey e.Fiber One Double Chocolate Cookies Soft Baked uploaded by Stacey C.
2 colors available

BY FIBER ONE

Fiber One™ Double Chocolate Soft-Baked Cookies.

New!

6 individual pouches.

20% daily value of fiber.

4.5g of total fat per cookie.

Per cookie:

120 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 11% DV.

130mg sodium, 5% DV.

10g sugars.

5g fiber, 20% DV.

6-1.1 oz (31g) pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Utsav K.
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
I found these at fairway, 2 packs for 5$ and they taste so good. Not very sweet. It's soft. But if u like crunch in your cookie then this is not for you. For me it's a good substitute for chocolate
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
This is a great product. It tastes good. The texture is wonderful. It is satisfying. I will definitely keep this on hand for a go to snack.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Eustis, FL
These cookies are so yummy! They contain a good amount of fiber, so you can feel good about what you're eating. I will keep buying these!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
My son loves these and I like putting them in his school lunches. Healthier than a lot of other cookies kids usually pack.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
So tasty! You can't taste the added fiber and you feel slightly less bad about indulging!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
My 11 yo son struggles with getting enough fiber in his diet, these little guys help me get him a little extra. I just add them to his lunch box, he loves them and I know they are helping him.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Finally a cookie that I don't feel so guilty for eating! It doesn't taste like a "diet" cookie and it's definitely better than plain packaged cookies.
zoey e.
zoey e.
Spartanburg, SC
I found these at Dollar Tree and they are amazing! soft, delicious and a great source of fiber if you need to become regular! they work! Lol
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Corbin, KY
I just discovered these at the store the other day and at two that night! The only thing I could say is i wish I had bought more! They're good for you too,just an added bonus!
Leia P.
Leia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Love these cookies so much! You would them with them being high in fiber that they would be dry, but that is so far from the truth. They are soft and sweet and unlike anything good for by the standard norm they actually are really delicious! I'm a huge fan.