Fiber One Double Chocolate Cookies Soft Baked uploaded by Stacey C.Fiber One Double Chocolate Cookies Soft Baked uploaded by zoey e.

BY FIBER ONE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fiber One™ Double Chocolate Soft-Baked Cookies.

New!

6 individual pouches.

20% daily value of fiber.

4.5g of total fat per cookie.

Per cookie:

5g fiber, 20% DV.

6-1.1 oz (31g) pouches.

Hannah C.
Oakland City, IN
I buy these for my toddler as she sometimes deals with constipation. The amount of fiber held in one little snack is great. In a cookie form she is willing to eat it. Only two stars because it does not taste very well
Leia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Love these cookies so much! You would them with them being high in fiber that they would be dry, but that is so far from the truth. They are soft and sweet and unlike anything good for by the standard norm they actually are really delicious! I'm a huge fan.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I really don't like these. The texture is off, almost like a piece of chalky chocolate clump of chewy fiber. Not a fan of these at all, but I do love the fiber one chocolate chip granola bars.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
this is my go to when i'm dieting.  they are very good!  and a great size.  they are always available at my local supermarket.  it absolutely met my expectations.  i'm a repeat consumer when it comes to this and all other flavors.  the cheesecake ones are also amazing
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
I found these at fairway, 2 packs for 5$ and they taste so good. Not very sweet. It's soft. But if u like crunch in your cookie then this is not for you. For me it's a good substitute for chocolate
Stacey C.
Rockford, IL
My 11 yo son struggles with getting enough fiber in his diet, these little guys help me get him a little extra. I just add them to his lunch box, he loves them and I know they are helping him.
Tabitha S.
Corbin, KY
I just discovered these at the store the other day and at two that night! The only thing I could say is i wish I had bought more! They're good for you too,just an added bonus!
Holly R.
Finally a cookie that I don't feel so guilty for eating! It doesn't taste like a "diet" cookie and it's definitely better than plain packaged cookies.
Tina E.
Grove City
These are amazing. You would imagine that these have healthy qualities to them because they taste like they should be healthy at all. So delicious.
zoey e.
Spartanburg, SC
I found these at Dollar Tree and they are amazing! soft, delicious and a great source of fiber if you need to become regular! they work! Lol