Fiber One Double Chocolate Almond Layered Chewy Bars uploaded by Widienne B.Fiber One Double Chocolate Almond Layered Chewy Bars uploaded by Leslie H.

BY FIBER ONE

Treats are made to be enjoyed, not regretted

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Corn Syrup, Barley Flakes, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Kernel Oil, Fructose, Dutch Cocoa (processed with alkali), Almonds, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate Liquor, Salt, Canola Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Guar Gum, Butter, Milk, Baking Soda, Carrageenan, Oil of Rosemary, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Almond, Milk, and Soy; May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Jet.com*
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
Love these granola bars. There healthy and tasty all in one and help to get your day started for others that don’t get much time. I purchase these at Walmart superstore. I recommend to others.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
These are super tasty and help me to keep the edge off when I’m super hungry between meals (I toss them in my purse so I don’t have to buy snacks out which can be expensive), without being too high sugar or calorie. They’re also really nice for work as they don’t take up a bunch of space and are decently filling.
Natalia R.
Who saif chocolate bard could be tasty? This bars are super good! I love them to nourish my chocolate addition without feeling guilty afterwordsn filled with fiber and protein too
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
Wow these are good there's nothing bad I can say about them honestly the chocolate is absolutely delicious and hit the spot. I have a sweet tooth so wile trying to stay healthy it's nice to have something that can still fulfill my needs
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Fiber One Double Chocolate Almond Layered Chewy Bars these things are amazing. I just wish they were a little bit more cost effective. I would definitely purchase them more if they weren't so Expensive
Sara S.
I love fiberone bars and this is my favorite . You have to limit how many you eat or your tummy will get upset, but they are tasty and filling, a great option for a wuick breakfast
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Sarah M.
Philippi , WV
I absolutely love these as an afternoon snack. They taste better than a candy bar. I purchased mine from Walmart or Kroger. They are very affordable and healthy.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Sweet, chewy, not a lot of flavor tho. Perfect size for a quick snack. Available in almost every supermarket.. not sure about how of a healthy choice this can be, but certainly way healthier than Oreos or Reese's. Worth a try when on sale, coz I honestly don't feel right paying almost 5$ for this and similar products at least it's organic.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Can I call this a perfect period food? Because it's so sweet and chewy and delicious my daughter steals them and says chocolate makes everything better! 140 calories, 4 g fat and 75 of sodium 7 grams fiber!!!! Only 6 sugars!!!!! So tasty and perfect for a sweet snack! You get six bars for about 2.99 at Kroger.
Cynthia B.
Athens, GA
Are these worth the buy?