BY FIBER ONE

The classic cookie! Indulge in a deliciously crunchy sugar cookie, individually wrapped so it’s perfect on the go!

Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Burlington, NJ
These are very large cookies! They make a great grab and go snack but are very difficult to find in stores. I've found them to be hit or miss in terms of flavor but still packed with fiber. Not our favorite, but we enjoy them from time to time
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsville
These sugar cookies are very good, especially considering they are much better for you than regular cookies. I personally prefer soft, chewy sugar cookies over crunchy like these, but they get the job done and are a good, healthier way to indulge your sweet tooth.
Bre B.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoy all of the fiber one products that I have tried so far. This is great for when you're trying to watch what you're eating but get a sweet tooth! It helps with that issue and satisfies that craving! I really enjoy this product!
Latricia B.
Latricia B.
Luverne
Haven't tried them but I would love to... Dinner is the main thing I need in my body.. This would be a test to see if it really gives me the fiber I need.
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This a good snack to eat. I ate then while pregnant to get extra fiber. They helped, they are tasty and a great way to get extra fiber in your diet.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Council Blfs, IA
These are so yummy. Im a mom to 3 kids and i always keep this in my purse for a littke snack for myself or them. These are super good, and easy to store to take along with you.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
These are pretty decent.
They can have a really chemical taste.
It doesn't always taste like that but when they do...i throw it away!
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
Had to try this and fell In love with it!! My kids just love it and I am so happy they do
samantha r.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love these! Fairly large cookie with a great taste. Makes a great on-the-go snack. I would definitely recommend.