BY FIBER ONE

Fiber One™ Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies.

New!

20% daily value of fiber.

6g total fat and 3g saturated fat per cookie.

Per cookie:

110 calories.

3g sat fat 15% DV.

125mg sodium 5% DV.

9g sugars.

5g fiber 20% DV.

6 individual pouches.

6-0.92 oz (26g) pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trish R.
Joshua , TX
Who isn't always in he mood for something sweet, especially when you are on a diet. If you're like me, you crave the sweets. Fiber One came out with the perfect thing for us sweet tooths: Crunchy chocolate chip cookies. Each box comes with six individually wrapped (decent-sized) cookies. It has a great crunchy taste and enough to curb the hunger. Highly recommend these!!
Shaneice  R.
I was surprised with the taste! I thought that it would be less desirable because of the fiber but I was wrong! This cookie is delicious!
Hao G.
All time fave snack ever! I really like this one i always have this on my baag without it my bag feels empty lol
Brianna S.
Good sweet source of fiber. Tastes better than taking a fiber supplement for sure. Available at target.
Mary H.
Auburn , AL
This is a good alternative to regular cookies with the added health benefits but you can also tell that it doesn't have the same taste as a regular cookie. Isn't something I would buy again, but if you're looking to be healthy and still want to indulge you might want to try it out.
Sara T.
These are my favorite cookies and they are so much healthier than the other brands. I buy them all the time. They are a good size and one is all you need for the perfect snack or desert. The first time I tried them they met all my expectations and I am now a repeat costumer.
Kelsey S.
Whitwell, TN
I eat these as a sweet snack. They're delicious, and to know they're healthy makes them even better. They taste better than the other "healthy" cereal bars in my opinion so I highly recommend these to others.
Kat b.
Lansdale, PA
I give these to my daughters when they are constipated and it always does the trick. They already feel rotten so at least this is a comfort food and I'm not forcing something gross on them. It's also gentle and mild for the relief
Caroline B.
I know these cookies are meant to be crunchy, but these seem to be as hard as a rock. I prefer the soft ones, but these were disappointing because they seemed to lack flavor. They seemed harder than even regular crunchy cookies on the market. I wouldn't recommend these.
Amy W.
Wellston
My son has issues with going to the bathroom and these are great to add to his diet plus they taste amazing so I'd recommend them for anyone in the same situation.