BY FIBER ONE #38 in Bread

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

Ingredients :
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Vital Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Modified Wheat Starch, Chicory Root Extract, Sugarcane Fiber. Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Whole Durum Flour, Honey, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt, Dough Conditioner (Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Ammonium Sulfate, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Monocalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin.

Contains : Wheat and Soy Ingredients.

Anna T.
White bread isn't the healthiest but I do like the price and taste of this bread. It toasts well and gives me a good feeling in my stomach. I feel full but not bloated after eating and I get the extra fiber I need from this bread.
Kristin Y.
Brockton
Very good for white bread. Honestly it's nothing to write home about flavor wise but the fiber content is an amazing way to get your fiber. I don't like those other fiber supplements but fiber one has found a way to make me enjoy getting my daily dose of fiber. I would definitely buy it again.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
I started buying this because I want to start eating healthy hey did you eat my expectations I feel like it compares to other breads I don't have any recipes I have a bye this weekend
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
VERY GOOD BREAD, I LOVE THAT THEY HAVE SMALL LOAVES, IT'S A LOT EASIER TO EAT AND NOT WASTE. IT STAYS FRESH FOR A LONG TIME, AND COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS, THIS IS A VERY HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE. I BUY IT ALL THE TIME AT KROGER, AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE SALES ON IT, SO IT'S A WIN WIN

Cate H.
Skokie, IL
No one waste your money on this! My sister came home with it the other day thinking it might be nice to try, since we have their snack bars, and this is just gross. Tastes like nothing and still has 100 calories. Yuck!
Valerie A.
Boston, MA
I love this bread! It's so soft and tasty. I usually don't care for white bread, but this one is really good. It makes delicious toast and PB&J sandwiches.
ligia a.
Love this bread. When I am constipated it helps me alot to go to the bathroom they fiber is better food in this bread.
Dijana I.
Kids love this as much as I do. It's so soft and delicious. Stays in tact in sandwiches and doesn't fall apart.
Claudia C.
Clifton, NJ
Fluffy, soft and yummy! Great way to add a little extra fiber to a kids grilled cheese or turkey sandwich.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Very good! Will buy again! Definitely worth buying to try out! Highly recommended! So good!