Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Bars

Delicious ingredients you can see and taste. Make every delicious bite count!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Bars!
How would you rate this product?
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Bars! These Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter bars taste great and I really enjoy eating them. I have bad constipation so I need to eat extra fiber and eating these bars really helps with that. Fiber One meal bars are a good quality snack at an affordable price. I have been eating Fiber One products for many years now. I will continue to buy Fiber One Peanut Butter Chocolate Meal bars in the future. I highly recommend trying them if you haven't already. You will not be disappointed! 🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫🥜🍫
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
These are good, as stated before..they need more protein and less sugars. The sugar amount is insane and not very healthy at all. Don't even know why their considered good for you
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
These taste like candy bars! Seriously helped me get through my pregnancy because eating was tough
Keidra L.
Norman, OK
Very good! Easy to grab and go for a healthy sweet treat. My kids love them to for snack at school.
Qualatrice L.
Garner, NC
Fiber bars give satisfy my sugar cravings but is also a great day snack! The fiber bars are good for protein as well.
Veronica A.
This makes a really good Fiber source in a food that is delicious and quick. I love to eat these when I know I am going to have a long day. They're sweet, they're quick and they're just delicious. I stick a box in my purse when I am looking at a tough or long day, and I am never let down. They work really well for energy and for something quick to munch on.
Britian R.
Woods Cross, UT
I like fiber one products. I like how they include a little more fiber than most products. I do dislike how much sugar they put in their products though.
Leah W.
Kyle, TX
Yummy chewy , chocolate and peasy-to-use butter, can't go wrong. Not sure if would suffice g or meal replacement, but is a healthier option for sweet tooth craving!
Pamela S.
Chavies, KY
Bought these and was scared I would not like them but I love them. Taste great and would recommend to others.
Kimberly W.
Fairport, NY
Love fiber one products especially this chocolate and peanut butter meal bar. So delicious

Looking for your answer?