Fiber One Chocolate Chewy Bars 70 Calorie - 5ct

Take a big bite of heaven with our Fiber One 70 Calorie Chocolate Chewy Bars 5 Count. A healthy lifestyle shouldn't mean a compromise on great taste. A satisfying snack you'll feel good about!

Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar can I get a sample of this please ?
Why cant I find this blue box one anywhere anymore? Only the yellow box with high carbs
Is this something to replace a meal or a temporary snack to have you full?
Start your review of Fiber One Chocolate Chewy Bars 70 Calorie - 5ct!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee P.
Port Wentwrth, GA
My daughter loves to eat these as snack and i love them bc she's getting extra fiber to help with constipation issues! Win win!
Rhonda G.
Robstown, TX
Perfect blend. I can eat these all day. Even my little ones love them. Can't get enough
Sarah Bingham P.
Muncie, IN
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars are SO DELICIOUS! My whole family loves these bars so much that I have to hide them! AND they are only 90 calories to boot!! The fudge brownie ones fix my chocolate cravings without the guilt! These bars are a must in my house!!
Freshta D.
Concord, CA
DELICIOUS! I can't stress this enough. I have such a sweet tooth and when my body is just really craving something sweet I run to these babies and I never feel bad about being unhealthy.
Zoe U.
Manitowoc
Yum, after a nice long run, there is nothing more appetizing than than one of these bars from heaven. Who am I kidding? I love these, I always try new kinds, but keep coming back to these. Soft amd chewy, yumm.
Angela C.
New Phila, OH
These make perfect quick snacks to keep you going until your next full meal. The price is average.
miranda B.
Victoria, TX
This taste so good and it’s good for you if u need something sweet because your craving it this is great it satisfies your hunger and sweet tooth I bought mine at Walmart and I would recommend these you everyone they are amazing!!!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
These bars are great! I love the fact that they're only 90 calories and that they taste just like other chewy granola bars, like the Quaker Chewy brand. These are an all around great snack. I wish they were just a bit more filling, but they are pretty good at getting me past that inevitable mid-morning or afternoon hunger between meals.
Barbara M.
Romney, WV
These are good. I was kind of surprised. You think a fiber bar wouldn't taste good but these were tasty.
Jayson S.
New York
Delicious! You get so many of these for so little cost. I was going to say they were smaller than most cakes, but not really with the constant downsizing of other snack products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beach W.
bristolandbath
il y a 17 jours
Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar can I get a sample of this please ?
angie A. il y a 17 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar