Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake Bar uploaded by Denise G.Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake Bar uploaded by miss R.Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake Bar uploaded by Whitney G.

BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and rich chocolate.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Fructose, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm and Palm Kernel Oils, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Dutch Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Refiner's Syrup, Canola Oil, Lactose, Natural Flavor, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Cocoa, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid and Vitamin E (Tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite new go to snack ever. I love all
Fiber one cheesecake bars but this one by far is my ultimate favorite and good for you
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love these little chocolate cheesecake bars! Perfect with a glass of milk!
One of my favorite night time snacks!
Gus G.
Garfield Hts, OH
I WANT THIS FLAVOR SO FREAKING BAD BUT NONE OF THE STORES IN MY AREA WILL CARRY IT!!! PLEASE SEND ME SOME TO TRY!!!
These are delicious. You would never know they are full of fiber. The taste just like chocolate cheesecake.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Best forever one bar ever I love that it has th cheese cake flavor in it tastes so good
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do not buy this if you’re planning on going out. I don’t know if the fiber content is that high but you will be running to the bathroom and spend a lot of time there. The taste is delicious but deffo not worth it
Ariana R.
This was really disgusting when I first tried it but luckily I stuck with it (not that I had much of a choice since I had a good 6 boxes). The cheesecake flavour comes out in a weird powdery way but you get used to it (I'd rather just have a regular chocolate 'bar' than this, though). The rest of the bar is fine, though; it has a fluffy top and a harder base - not hard on the teeth, just not as soft and brownie-like as the top. It's a pretty decent way to get your fibre intake and I have no problem knocking a few of these back every once in a while (I even ate an entire box in one go so they're definitely enjoyable enough). The price is actually pretty great, too.
Victoria L.
Windsor, ON
Delicious. Satisfies the chocolate craving and cheesecake craving. Bought mine at Food Basics, was on sale 2 boxes for $5 and has 4 bars per box. Not a bad price for such a tasty product.
Becareful not to eat the whole box or your morning bathroom break might be a little crazy.
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
I love these bars because they have a taste of cheesecake without any of the guilt associated with an actual slice of cheesecake. These are awesome for snacks or dessert.
Lacy F.
Corunna, ON
I was a big fan of the Fibre One brownies and I picked a box of these up by accideng. When I got home I noticed but thought they might be good too. But personally they just were not for me
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Omg are these as good as they sound?