Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake Bar uploaded by miss R.Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake Bar uploaded by Whitney G.Fiber One Chocolate Cheesecake Bar uploaded by Denise G.

BY FIBER ONE

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and rich chocolate.

Ingredients :

Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Soluble Corn Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Fructose, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Palm and Palm Kernel Oils, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Dried Egg White, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Sour Cream (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Cultures), Dutch Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Refiner's Syrup, Canola Oil, Lactose, Natural Flavor, Cream of Tartar, Maltodextrin, Cocoa, Baking Soda, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Lactic Acid, Locust Bean Gum, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Calcium Lactate, Citric Acid and Vitamin E (Tocopherols) Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Milk, Wheat, Egg and Soy Ingredients.

Alexandra B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these bars! They taste so good! I'm just sad that their so small for the amount of calories in it. I still think they are the perfect little pick me up I need throughout the day. And they really do taste amazing!
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
I got a chance to try the Chocolate Cheesecake bar. In one bite, you have melting chocolate in your mouth. I would describe it close to a fudge brownie. Each bar is only 150 calories and 20% daily value of fiber. With it also being low in sodium and fat, it makes this the best treat for yourself. A treat that can be on the go like many of us are. It does have a weird aftertaste that some might not like is the only reason I took one star away.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bars are very good. They taste just like cheesecake, and they even have a chocolate crust like bottom! The top is moist and spongy just as cheesecake. I did have to give it a 4/5 although because it does a have a small weird after taste. I still recommend though!
Katie M.
Bridgewater, MA
So I got these accidentally I thought they were the regular brownies which I like. I really didn't like the aftertaste of these. It's like they took the bad parts of cheesecake and chocolate and blended them.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bite into these little chocolate cheesecake bars and be swept away. The brownie is so delicious and moist. And the best part? Its a great source of fiber without the harsh taste.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
The taste a little bit sweet but then they taste a little bland to me at the same time, and I love these! I always take these with me on long car rides and even on planes!
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this flavor a little less than the strawberry one but it's good none the less. The flavor of the cheesecake is... tangy compared to the strawberry.
Lindsey H.
I was needing a chocolate fix and this sort of satisfied my craving. I will probably buy them again, but not regularly as they have a weird after taste.
Josefina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a huge lover for chocolate and chessecake but i also hate gainibg weight so quick so i have both of my favorite things in low calorie
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bars are chocolatey and delicious . They remind me of a chocolate brownie . They are good portion size for a snack or a dessert.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Omg are these as good as they sound?