Add a Photo

By FIBER ONE
#220 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Fiber One® Chewy Bars Trail Mix.
New!
Daily value 35% of fiber.
3.5g of total fat per bar.
General Mills.
Whole oats, delicious chocolate chunks, raisins, peanuts & cranberries.

Fiber One Chewy Bars Trail Mix
These bars are wonderful! I keep one in my purse and gym bag. They are great to keep on hand when you are running low on energy and need a pick me up and would normally grab a candy bar. These will fill you up with the high fiber and keep you satisified. The taste is much better than some other bars I have tried. Even my husband who is not healthy anything loves these as a snack.
Alfonsina T.
Alfonsina T.

Love Fiber One bars they taste great. This company makes many varieties, with chocolate with nuts with out etc. And you can literally buy them anywhere Publix, CVS, Walgreen etc. You can put them in your kids lunch box or for yourself when you need a quick snack, they help keep you a bit full until your lunch time. They taste great, love them!!
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

you would not know that you were eating something healthy and good for you. Normally healthy and good means it tastes bad. hahahaha but not these bars, they taste delicious, just like a good chewy oat bar. I HIGHLY reccomend these for a good snack. My dietician was very pleased when I told her I was snacking on these bars. hahahaha
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI

Any fiber one bar is delicious. Fiber One is a great source to get your daily dietary fiber in each and every day. They have so many delicious flavors that sometimes it may be hard to pick only one or two at the grocery store. Fiber One bars can also increase your digestive tract to keep it more regular.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA

I have early morning classes so I usually don't have time to make breakfast for myself. I'll usually grab a trail mix bar because it's quick and helps me get through the morning. Fiber One bars actually taste SUPER great and they fill me up. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick snack.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX

I love the dark chocolate trail mix. It taste good and it heathly for you. Yes I enjoy eating it for breakfast when I don't have time to eat. I just wish it had a different variety in the boxes. That would make a better choice. It cost a lot of money but it taste good so I get it when I can.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

I recommend these for a quick on the go breakfast. They provide some nutrition and they are tasty enough for your kids to want to eat them. My only con is that Ive noticed they can be crumbly even though they are "chewy." Overall a decent product at at a decent price.
Katlyn P.
Katlyn P.

Fiber One bars are very effective. These bars fill you up and make sure you are regular. They aren't incredibly expensive and you definitely feel better after eating one of them. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who likes flavor and being regular.
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
San Fernando, Trindad.

It's ok. A bit too sweet, too chewy and a little bitter after taste on the end. The nutritional value compared to others is high in standard but I will be purchasing maybe the blueberry bars or oats and chocolate. Good product just have to find my flavor profile fit.
Anaeliza M.
Anaeliza M.

These granola bars taste great. I like that I can buy a mega pack instead of having to buy multiple boxes. They are a great snack for on the go. Perfect breakfast snack when you're in a rush. They provide energy and have a great taste that you don't get tired of.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

Some fiber bars do not taste good but you eat it because its healthy. Are these bars actually good?
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

How is the texture of these? It is overly sticky? Chewy? Crunchy?

Join Now