Add a Photo

By FIBER ONE
#215 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Fiber One® Chewy Bars Trail Mix.
New!
Daily value 35% of fiber.
3.5g of total fat per bar.
General Mills.
Whole oats, delicious chocolate chunks, raisins, peanuts & cranberries.

Hunter J.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA

These taste pretty good but I have a qualm about the main ingredient - chicory root extract? What? They taste a bit like dried out chewy granola bars and the chocolate chips help you forget that you're eating something (supposedly) healthy, but - why chicory root extract? Is that a safe and good source of fiber? I can't help but feel as though they cheated a bit to get that 35% of your daily fiber into a bar this size. I would think that if chicory root was such a great source of fiber, that I would have heard of it by now. You never know though. At least they're edible and inexpensive.
danniela c.
danniela c.
Porter, TX

These bars are wonderful! I keep one in my purse and gym bag. They are great to keep on hand when you are running low on energy and need a pick me up and would normally grab a candy bar. These will fill you up with the high fiber and keep you satisified. The taste is much better than some other bars I have tried. Even my husband who is not healthy anything loves these as a snack.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA

Alfonsina T.
Alfonsina T.

Love Fiber One bars they taste great. This company makes many varieties, with chocolate with nuts with out etc. And you can literally buy them anywhere Publix, CVS, Walgreen etc. You can put them in your kids lunch box or for yourself when you need a quick snack, they help keep you a bit full until your lunch time. They taste great, love them!!
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

you would not know that you were eating something healthy and good for you. Normally healthy and good means it tastes bad. hahahaha but not these bars, they taste delicious, just like a good chewy oat bar. I HIGHLY reccomend these for a good snack. My dietician was very pleased when I told her I was snacking on these bars. hahahaha
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

These are literally the best granola bars i have ever eaten. I am picky about my granola bars too. These have great flavor, they are super moist, and they dont crumble everywhere! Perfect for on the go! And yes, the fiber works! haha! I don't buy these often but I think I will next time I got to the store!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Stevens Point, WI

Any fiber one bar is delicious. Fiber One is a great source to get your daily dietary fiber in each and every day. They have so many delicious flavors that sometimes it may be hard to pick only one or two at the grocery store. Fiber One bars can also increase your digestive tract to keep it more regular.
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Atlanta, GA

I have early morning classes so I usually don't have time to make breakfast for myself. I'll usually grab a trail mix bar because it's quick and helps me get through the morning. Fiber One bars actually taste SUPER great and they fill me up. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick snack.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX

I love the dark chocolate trail mix. It taste good and it heathly for you. Yes I enjoy eating it for breakfast when I don't have time to eat. I just wish it had a different variety in the boxes. That would make a better choice. It cost a lot of money but it taste good so I get it when I can.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

Some fiber bars do not taste good but you eat it because its healthy. Are these bars actually good?
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.

How is the texture of these? It is overly sticky? Chewy? Crunchy?

Join Now