Fiber One Chewy Bars Trail Mix uploaded by Kionkha W.

BY FIBER ONE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fiber One® Chewy Bars Trail Mix.
New!
Daily value 35% of fiber.
3.5g of total fat per bar.
General Mills.
Whole oats, delicious chocolate chunks, raisins, peanuts & cranberries.

• How is the texture of these? It is overly sticky? Chewy? ...2 Answers
  • Some fiber bars do not taste good but you eat it because ...2 Answers
  • "Delicious, filling, healthy snack!" in 1 review
  • "They are very tasty, the chocolate chunks are bit much for me, but I just pick them right out." in 1 review
Brenda G.
I keep these on my counter and grab on the go. They chocolate isn't too sweet and they have the right amount of chew. I buy them if they are on sale at the grocery store. I like them better than the Special K bars and they're cheaper too. Would recommend to anyone who wants to feed their sweet tooth without the guilt.
Thalia N.
These are the best bars I have eaten. You would not know that you were eating something healthy and good for you. Normally healthy and good means it tastes bad. hahahaha but not these bars, they taste delicious, just like a good chewy oat bar. I HIGHLY reccomend these for a good snack.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
These taste pretty good but I have a qualm about the main ingredient - chicory root extract? What? They taste a bit like dried out chewy granola bars and the chocolate chips help you forget that you're eating something (supposedly) healthy, but - why chicory root extract? Is that a safe and good source of fiber? I can't help but feel as though they cheated a bit to get that 35% of your daily fiber into a bar this size. I would think that if chicory root was such a great source of fiber, that I would have heard of it by now. You never know though. At least they're edible and inexpensive.
Taylor T.
These are literally the best granola bars i have ever eaten. I am picky about my granola bars too. These have great flavor, they are super moist, and they dont crumble everywhere! Perfect for on the go! And yes, the fiber works! haha! I don't buy these often but I think I will next time I got to the store!
Kionkha W.
Taylor, MI
I just bought these today and they are so delicious. I was a little skeptical about the berry aspect of it all but did it show me. It's very sweet and very textured everything you would want in a trail mix bar, and it doesn't hurt that it's good for the digestive system. Go Fiber One!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These are really tasty granola bars. Even my kids like them. I picked them up at Walmart. They were very inexpensive. Just be warned that you have to put them up where the kids can't get them on their own. My son once ate a couple of them and had a really bad stomach ache afterword.
Kelly M.
Spartanburg, SC
It last just amazing it has the best flavor. It's good for the go and a quick snack. Before school or work. You could eat it all day it's just that good it is actually hard the believe that it is healthy for you and your family
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I really really enjoy this I cannot stop eating them after I eat the first one the moisture of all the fruits it makes my mouth watery. I buy them at Costco a whole pack and they finish them quick
Bell M.
Utica, MI
This is my absolute favorite snack! This specific chewy bar is my favorite, I'm always telling everyone about how good it is, and they've tried it and they've become obsessed with how good it is.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
OMG I love this it's super delicious and most important you're not fighting with your food you can taste the chewy sweetness ether on the go or just relaxing enjoying a snack it's perfect
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Some fiber bars do not taste good but you eat it because its healthy. Are these bars actually good?
Cheyanne D.
How is the texture of these? It is overly sticky? Chewy? Crunchy?