Fiber One Chewy Bars Protein Peanut Butter uploaded by Katelyn G.

BY FIBER ONE #87 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Fiber One® Protein Peanut Butter Chewy Bars.
140 calories.
3.5g sat fat, 17% DV.
140mg sodium, 6% DV.
7g sugars.
6g protein, 10% DV.
6g total fat and 3.5g saturated fat per bar.
20% daily value of fiber.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need someth...1 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I am on a diet and part of my diet is that I have to eat several small meals a day. I also was feeling hungry a lot because I was eating small thinks like yogurt or something. But then I switched to these protein bars between meals and it's changed my life. I can get over that 2:00 slump and get on with my day after eating one of these. They are chocolate and peanut butter so they taste great. Also I'm on a low carb diet and the carbs on these are not too high. I strongly recommend these.
Johana A.
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these bars because they are chewy so they aree easy to eat, chocolate and peanut butter make such a great combination they drive my taste buds crazy. The packaging is great and the price for these bars are affordable. They are great for snacks, especially on the go just don't leave thm in very high tempertured places because the chocolate will melt.
Katharine R.
Katharine R.
I'm typically not a huge fan of granola bars but Fiber One bars have really changed my mind. They are inexpensive, easy to find, and tasty. I always keep a few in my school bag for an on-the-go snack. I'm really surprised at how great they taste while still being a healthy alternative. My family loves the Fiber One bars as well!
Kat R.
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fiber is very important, you need it to have a healthy digestive tract. These taste pretty good, while they are kind of loaded with sugar, try not to eat them everyday- Maybe more for like a "dessert" They offer good protein too which you need as well. For the amount you get vs the price, I wish they came in a bigger supply.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
These are the best tasting protein bars that you can find on the market, but they also contain the most sugar. They are definitely delicious, though! The fiber content is why I buy them. I prefer them over other protein bars on the market because of the fiber and the taste. It's just a little treat yourself.
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I eat these for breakfast almost every morning. They are really small but really filling. They are packed with protein, and while they do have that "protein taste" and texture, it's not bad at all. The caramel nut one actually tastes sort of like a candy bar, but the peanut butter one is my favorite.
Libby G.
Libby G.
Pros: These taste stinking delicious and are easy to grab in the morning and run out the door.
Cons: They have so so much sugar in them, and when you're trying to watch your diet, watching sugar is really important.
Overall they are super yummy but I usually pass for a healthier option
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I can't say enough about these little bars!! They are so tasty and good for you, they definitely do not stay in my house for very long lol. My girlfriend and I end up hiding them from each other!! I highly recommend these protein bars and I will definitely purchase more in the future
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
These are so good may i say. My mom would have these towards the back of the pantry trying to hide these from my siblings and I. They help to make you number two but they are so hard to resist. If you don't mind the extra fiber in your diet, than these are a perfect at home snack.
Shaftsbury, VT
This is a great snack if you need something to tie you over before your next meal. They're reasonably adorable and everyone can eat them. The combination of sweet and salty is great for your crazy cravings. The flavor is great. I suggest eating with a nice glass of milk. Yummy!
Shaftsbury, VT
Could these be eaten as a breakfast? In the morning I need something quick to grab, and I love peanut butter. Would this be too unhealthy to have as a quick easy breakfast?