BY FIBER ONE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Box = 5 - 1.4 oz (40 g) bars [7 oz (200 g)]; Chewy Bars - Oats and Caramel. Naturally and artificially flavored. Contains 3.5 g of total fat per serving. Approved Best Life. Carbohydrate choices: 2. Rethink fiber. Sure you want fiber, but you want it to taste great. Each Fiber One Chewy Bar contains 35% of the daily value of fiber and is also a good source of calcium and a good source of whole grain (at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving; at least 48 grams of whole grain recommended daily). And with great flavors to choose from, it's even easier to enjoy the health benefits of fiber every day. Fiber facts: fiber can help satisfy your appetite and manage weight (research suggests that people who have higher fiber intakes tend to have healthier body weights). Fiber can help keep your digestive system on track. 9 out of 10 Americans aren't getting the recommended amount of fiber. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600015933'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Buy on Kmart
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I love these fiber one caramel bars. The taste is great, and so is the texture. It is chewy! This brand is supposed to help with regulation of your system and I think that it depends on the person. The caramel bars have no effect on me, but others do.
Cassandra M.
My sister-in-law recently gave me one of these fiber one bars to try and I was really impressed! The flavor is amazing; not to sweet not to bland. It definitely was a little treat for the middle of the day. It's on my grocery list to buy; I would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
i often eat these as desserts because they are so tasty and i view it as a healthy alternative to desserts that aren't good for you. they are available at almost every single store and they always have a good selection to pick from. i really enjoy them
Amber S.
Jack , AL
This really help me and give me the fiber I need during the day because sometimes I am just on the go and do not have time to cook those meals or sit down. I love the caramel taste and the bar is so soft and chewy! I recommend others to try this!
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
This fiber one chewy bars are delicious they are a great snack. They are good tasting and the fiber value is great especially if you haven't gotten your daily value in. Plus they can also help with regulating your digestive.
Layla C.
They are so good but I don't like how a little bit comes in the box. It's dumb. I have trouble going to the bathroom so my doctor recommended this brand to me to help and they do and they taste good.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Vicki M.
Indianapolis, IN
When my son was still living at home these HAD to be in the cabinet at ALL TIMES! Perfect snack to get you through those mid day minchies or breakfast on the go! I always ordered them from Amazon.com & highly recommend!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought these from Walmart they were good you could taste the oats and caramel was a little to sweet but great for those that have a sweet tooth I honk I would buy it again only when on sale cause it was a little prict
Brunella S.
Iowa, LA
I really like the taste of the Fiber one granola bars! Getting good fiber with a good taste is what I like! They make an awesome snack too!