Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats and Peanut Butter

Fiber One chewy bars have 35%* of your daily fiber...Oh and did we mention that it also has delicious chocolate chips? Yeah...we didn't think you'd mind if we added those.

Do they sell these in bulk? such as costco or bjs?
Start your review of Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats and Peanut Butter!
Macon, GA
Was amazed at how good these were. I use them in my daily diet plan. I'm not a fan of peanut butter at all but these were pretty delicious. May try a different flavor soon to test them out.
long branch, new jersey
They're healthy, taste good, and have a good amount of protein in them but they don't fill me up. I was hoping they'd help me with my diet, but I find myself eating multiplte bars to feel satisfied.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy these bars and they are pretty low in calories. They're a good snack for in between meals when you don't want to eat a high calorie protein bar or ruin your appetite for later. The flavors are pretty good as well.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are perfect for weight loss! Eat one every morning for breakfast and you will not be hungry again until lunch. They are a great source of protein without having to sacrifice a large number of calories!
Boyers, PA
I'm pretty sure I've tried every flavor of these in existence! Hubby and I both love them and I always keep them on hand for snack. Taste great...plus they 'work'.
West Blocton
I really like these bars. They have good fiber content as well as being delicious. I've purchased them many times in the past. I would buy them again for sure.
These Fiber One Chewy Peanut Butter bars are my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. It has peanuts, oats and peanut butter and they perfect for some protein
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I will always give five stars to fiber one bars. They are amazing and filling. I usually just have this for breakfast and it holds me over until lunch time.
HIGHLAND, UT
My doctor wanted me on a high fiber diet for a while and I ate one of these pretty much every day. They are so good. If you like peanut butter, try these!
Snohomish
The bar was good, packed with loads of nuts and peanut butter type topping. I found it to be quite filling and was sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.